Week 2: Panthers' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, you know what you do? You buy yourself a tape recorder, you just record yourself for a whole day. I think you're going to be surprised at some of your phrasing.

voice to text is not working for a damn Edited by Boyst62

Kuechly: We'll have some fun (4:21)
Linebacker Luke Kuechly meets with the media and talks about the matchup against the familiar faces on Buffalo's squad.

McCaffrey: A lot of stuff I can get better at (1:53)
Rookie running back Christian McCaffrey speaks with the media ahead of Week 2 against the Bills.

Rivera: This is Newton's new normal (13:25)
Carolina's coach explains why his quarterback was listed as limited in Thursday's practice.

Coffee with the coach has to be one of the most unintentionally hilarious/awkward setups I've ever seen. Making the coach stand there uncomfortably holding a cup of coffee in front of some crazy green screen stage that is a mashup of the bridge from the Starship Enterprise, a hockey rink, and Times Square. It's like McD lost a bet and has to pay by being interviewed in the most bizarre environment possible.

I have had a few occasions to run into Chris Brown through a mutual interest of ours. I got to ask him a few years ago (post-Marrone) about the coffee with the coach segments with Marrone, and if Marrone was as angry about being there as he looked. Brown told me they described those segments behind the scenes as "Coffee with the Crotch."

Cover 1: Bills-Panthers Advance Scouting Report

The Buffalo Bills head to Charlotte to face the Carolina Panthers on Sunday. Both teams decisively won their week one matches, but they were playing against two of the worst teams in the league. How do the Bills match up against the Panthers’ roster? I dove into the All-22 tape from Carolina’s first game to build a pro personnel scouting report of the team. Here’s what to watch for on Sunday.

I have had a few occasions to run into Chris Brown through a mutual interest of ours. I got to ask him a few years ago (post-Marrone) about the coffee with the coach segments with Marrone, and if Marrone was as angry about being there as he looked. Brown told me they described those segments behind the scenes as "Coffee with the Crotch."

😂😂😂

Forecast 84 and humid will be another challenge. I think McD was thinking this by rotating the DL in game 1 to see if it can work.

Olsen and Benjamin are big targets to cover.

Actually, the current gametime forecast is 80 (feels like 82) with only 60% humidity. Not bad at all.

@buffalobills

Next up: our first road trip of the 2017 season. It's blue on white in Charlotte. 1f525.png#GoBillsNFL_2017_BUFBills_v2.png @usnikefootball

https://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/908475463609180160

@BuffaloBillsPR

#RoundingUpTheHerd: The @buffalobills can set a new franchise record if the team's rushing attack finds the end zone Sunday.

DJxNIn0VwAUMWrH.jpg

@MatthewFairburn

@SalSports

Sean McDermott's Friday press conference starting soon.

LeSean McCoy will have a rest day today. "A little bit of a groin, but nothing to worry about," says McDermott

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Sean McDermott says nickel corner Leonard Johnson suffered a quad injury yesterday, but not concerned. Expected to play Sunday

@MatthewFairburn

Sean McDermott said he doesn't want his players to win one for him: "Let's just go out and do what we do."

Sean McDermott said LeSean McCoy will be able to play and handle his usual workload against the Panthers.

@Nick_Wojton

McDermott on McCaffrey & Stewart: Have to be aware of situational football #Bills

@MatthewFairburn

Sean McDermott: "I believe in this football team. I'm confident in these guys. They have in an "it" factor."

I know that you posted a thread that is already being discussed elsewhere later than the original thread.

I also know that you call out posters that do this and report their threads and they get locked.

I know that you should use the search function prior to posting duplicatives on the board.

LOL.... rookies

Ok, you know what you do? You buy yourself a tape recorder, you just record yourself for a whole day. I think you're going to be surprised at some of your phrasing.

Are you suggesting he's going off rooster halved? Edited by yungmack

This topic sounds like a throw the towel in game. This is the game that can prove we can play with the big guys, and we better show up.. Just read an article from NFL who like usual said the Bills barely beat the Jets, a team that already gave up on the season, and Cam will have a field day picking our defense apart. This is why we show up and have to develope the the personality to play every game as a personal team and family mentality, so if they insult you you go out play your best and prove them wrong.

Coffee with the coach has to be one of the most unintentionally hilarious/awkward setups I've ever seen. Making the coach stand there uncomfortably holding a cup of coffee in front of some crazy green screen stage that is a mashup of the bridge from the Starship Enterprise, a hockey rink, and Times Square. It's like McD lost a bet and has to pay by being interviewed in the most bizarre environment possible.

Based on that description, I had to click on that link, and it didn't disappoint. No need for sound - the look on McDermott's face said enough. They might as well call it "Contractually Obligated Coffee With the Coach".

Could we get some Bills-blue full body paint for the game?

SCOUTING REPORT - WEEK 2 - BILLS VS. PANTHERS

scouting-report-9-17-panthers-new.jpg

The Panthers were very aggressive defensively in Week 1 posting the highest blitz percentage in the league.

@JohnMurphyShow

From last segment, Panthers LB Luke Kuechly wearing the 'Q Collar' to help against concussions on the field.

@PanthersMax

No one listed on the injury report for Panthers. Rivera: "I'm pretty fired up about it."

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

@BNBlitzNow

Bills Forecast by @donpaulwkbw: Carolina game is looking mostly sunny, warm and humid: http://buffalonews.com/2017/09/15/bills-forecast-carolina-game-looking-mostly-sunny-warm-humid/

Game temperature: 83-86.

Wind: Light NE 5-10.

Precipitation: None prior to or during the game.

Forecast: Late summerlike. Mostly sunny, warm and somewhat humid. Wind will not be a major factor for the kicking/passing game, though the light wind will lend to some discomfort for fans, and it will be sultry for the players.

Tailgate forecast: Tranquil, mostly sunny. Temperatures moving up quickly through the 70s to 82 by midday.

What to wear: Light colored, lightweight clothing. The UV index will be fairly high, so SPF 30+ is recommended.

Actually, the current gametime forecast is 80 (feels like 82) with only 60% humidity. Not bad at all.

that's for us. Not the Bills players. I was just up there. Maaaaan that's nice weather right now

I'm suggesting he's TSW's Tobias Funke.

I should probably goggle that

....should be an interesting and emotional ball game.....players fired up on BOTH sides......current Panthers looking to reward Rivera with a "W" versus Beane, McD and former Panthers.....Bills looking to reward Beane, McD and former Panthers now in Buffalo blue against their former club.....plenty of emotion and intrigue on BOTH sides...let 'er rip............