Your favorite non-star/non-big name Bills of all time?

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jerry Butler a non star?

I think of him as a very, very good player. I think if you polled Bills fans here or anywhere, Butler would (regrettably) not be in the top 20 or 30 all time Bills in a vote like that, even though he was great for a short time and had an unfortunate injury. Same with Romes who was one of the top 5 players at his position in all of football but younger Bills fans wouldn't think of him or even know of him.

Edited by Kelly the Dog

Terrence McGee was probably the first Bills player that really excited me. Sadly, I missed out of his prime days as a KR.[/quot

This was my 1st thought as well. Every time he got the ball you knew he could possibly take it to the house. Not to mention he was a very good corner as well. He would be my pick

Butch "Touchdown" Rolle

Leon "Dr. Sack" Seals.

And def Carwell Gradner for fighting Bryan Cox in the tunnel.

Shout out to Larry Kinnebrew and Jamie Mueller.

I thought it would take at least a page or two to see Kinnebrew. I can't believe it was the second post in the thread! Well done.

Does Talley qualify? Pretty sure he was not as big of a name outside of Buff than others on the at D.

Bills fans bought Lawrence Taylor jerseys thinking it was Talley's. By the dozens they'd walk by at Bills games.

Winfield for sure, if he counts. I feel like he's too big (in reputation, not stature).

I really liked how Thad Lewis played for us in that he seemed to give it his all.

Fitzpatrick seems like a guy I'd crack a beer with... over a game of chess. Also probably too well known.

Joe Burns... because the name.

Liked Bobby Shaw at WR for whatever reason.

Mark Campbell caught everything, no matter if he was getting lit up, so he's okay in my book.

Holzinger. Sanderson. Afinogenov. Wait...