McCoy is getting trolled hard over Kaepernick comments

I mean, overall I agree with what Shady had to say about why Kaepernick doesn't have a team anymore.

I must say though I was shocked by how brutal and blunt he was being. It seems Kaep has quite the race charged following right now and they've got their focus on McCoy.

Wouldn't be surprised to see some more drama come from this.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean, overall I agree with what Shady had to say about why Kaepernick doesn't have a team anymore.

I must say though I was shocked by how brutal and blunt he was being. It seems Kaep has quite the race charged following right now and they've got their focus on McCoy.

Wouldn't be surprised to see some more drama come from this.

Be surprised if it doesn't. It will.

Shady calling it how he sees it. I don't see the problem with what he said. It's a whole risk/reward deal. Are the rewards of kaepernick's play with the risk that he brings? NFL owners have answered with a resounding "no". They are free to employ who they choose.

If I remember correctly, Kaep didn't take his first knee during the anthem until after he lost his starting job at QB. I'm not calling his actions disingenuous to his cause but it does seem a bit coincidental.

I don't have any problem with Shady saying that Kaepernick isn't a good enough player to make the baggage worth it. That is most definitely true. I think he should have stayed completely away from whether there was a better way to make their message heard. If the Seahawks released Michael Bennett who is now sitting through the anthem he would be picked up immediately. I absolutely defend the right of the players to sit / take a knee. But the hysteria over what Shady said is a bit much. He just said what everyone knows to be true.

If I remember correctly, Kaep didn't take his first knee during the anthem until after he lost his starting job at QB. I'm not calling his actions disingenuous to his cause but it does seem a bit coincidental.

I always thought that part was a bit curious too.

In the beginning I thought he was doing it because he was sick of being a niner and wanted to get traded for a chance to start.

Anyways, he's a terrible QB and I'm tired of reading his stupid name.

Even the bills crappy defense last year made him look bad. He plain ol' stinks.

McCoy was dead on with his comments.

Clearly Shady is a white supremacist.

If a person of a different ethnicity were to say the same thing that is exactly how they would be labeled. Kyle Williams probably feels the same way but can't say so. I don't know if people are really that sensitive or if the media just loves blowing things out of proportion

They asked and he answered,if you don't like the answer then don't ask the question.

At least he had the guts to be honest and I agree......Krap sucks thats why he's not playing football.

Once his crazy contract demands come back to earth I could see some team taking a flyer on him for 1 or 2m per year next year.