Trade Tyrod Taylor this week

sb_bound

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just heard on ESPN that Bortles goes down with an injury it will cost the Jags $19 million next season 😬

Yep if i am Bortles i am rolling an ankle. Get my my cash

On reason not picking up Sammys 5th year option was smart

Edited by MAJBobby

We have seen Tyrod for over two years now and he is the same crappy QB he was two years ago. He doesn't anticipate throws, he doesn't throw open receivers, and he can't throw into space. Hell most of the time he can't throw the ball over the middle of the field. These are serious limitations for a NFL QB. Tyrod Taylor is a running back that happens to be able to throw a football. He is like a wildcat runningback that we decided to use on every down.

Bortles has never had a good season.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/10/28/blake-bortles-is-the-king-of-garbage-time-stat-padding/

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/blake-bortles-is-the-tom-brady-of-nfl-garbage-time/

My boss lives in Jacksonville and lived their his whole life....knows many people in the area....including bar managers.

He told me that Blake Bortles parties a lot and drinks a lot. He's got a very active night life and is frequenting bars constantly.

Hmm. Sounds like Jim Kelly.

When I hear Blake Bortles I think of when he was on Gruden QB Camp. Gruden sez "Blake Bortles. What kind of name is that? Can you say it 5 times fast?". And, he did.

Trade TT and McCoy. Start Peterman. Get the number one pick. Ends all of the arguing.

Until this mythical golden armed franchise QB actually plays on a roster full of scrubs and rookies and throws a few picks. Edited by reddogblitz

just stop it.

your looking more and more foolish the more you defend Taylor.

He was one of the best under pressure in 2016. They took away his deep threat, something he excels at. Look at the message board and see the discussions on this. open your eyes. and as far as looking foolish, I think someone devoted to Whaley is more foolish. Much more. Watkins gone, Ragland playing with the second team-his drafts were terrible.

just stop it.

your looking more and more foolish the more you defend Taylor.

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2017/6/14/15802026/tyrod-taylor-buffalo-bills-7th-best-qb-rating-while-under-pressure-in-2016

He was one of the best under pressure in 2016. They took away his deep threat, something he excels at. Look at the message board and see the discussions on this. open your eyes. and as far as looking foolish, I think someone devoted to Whaley is more foolish. Much more. Watkins gone, Ragland playing with the second team-his drafts were terrible.

lol!

I just knew there would be even more excuses for Tyrod this year.

somebody call a wambulance.....waaaaaaa.... waaaaaa... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

N

nice attempt to move the goal posts there Eindstein. God, you just never will change.

Edited by Foxx

"Tyrod was slightly more than six points under the league average for QB rating without pressure — he needs to improve in that situation — but 13.3 points above the NFL average in QB rating with pressure."

lol!

I just knew there would be even more excuses for Tyrod this year.
somebody call a wambulance.....waaaaaaa.... waaaaaa... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

N

Nice attempt to move the goal posts there Eindstein. God, you just never will change.

You said I looked foolish and proved yet again you were wrong. he was very good under pressure. you laughed that off.

"Tyrod was slightly more than six points under the league average for QB rating without pressure — [/size]he needs to improve in that situation — but 13.3 points above the NFL average in QB rating [/size]with pressure."[/size]

again, lo freakin' l!

i don't give a rat's ass what some statistician says. Tyrod is not good. even Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles can see that.

Edited by Foxx

We need to shop Tyrod Taylor this week. We can probably get a second round pick for him from Jacksonville after Bortles horrible preseason. It makes zero sense to hold onto Tyrod because we won't know what we have in Peterman when next years draft comes around.

Awesome first post.

again, lo freakin' l!

i don't give a rat's ass what some statistician says. Tyrod is not good. even Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles can see that.

So funny.

Why do people say Peterman is doing this against third stringers without pointing out is also doing it with third stringers.

That would crush their point. Just easier to stay with their narrative. Edited by r00tabaga

again, lo freakin' l!

What do facts matter when that one backed me up and proved you wrong. I'm sure Glenn being out had no effect either. matthews out. new offense. all excuses. TT is the worst starting QB who ever played.

I might actually be okay with them actively shoping Tyrod. The Bills showed what they think about Tyrod this past offseason. How much worse are we if we trade Tyrod, get another pick in the top few rounds and just let Peterman play? Who's to say with the quick decisive short passes, maybe we would be better off?

What kind of market do you think there is for Taylor?

Don't you think that if there was one, Tyrod and his agent would have told the Bills to stick it when they voided his deal after last season?

We have seen Tyrod for over two years now and he is the same crappy QB he was two years ago. He doesn't anticipate throws, he doesn't throw open receivers, and he can't throw into space. Hell most of the time he can't throw the ball over the middle of the field. These are serious limitations for a NFL QB. Tyrod Taylor is a running back that happens to be able to throw a football. He is like a wildcat runningback that we decided to use on every down.

I'd add that even his footwork was inconsistent in that game. I never really watched it before and I couldn't stop once I started. It was good more often than not but it was poor too often for an NFL starter. That said, Peterman had some similar issues too. I hated watching him throw off his back foot. He has to get the ball out - even if it's a throw away - rather than do that. Tyrod better hope Peterman doesn't fix those issues before the bye or game 5 might be it for him.

What do facts matter when that one backed me up and proved you wrong. I'm sure Glenn being out had no effect either. matthews out. new offense. all excuses. TT is the worst starting QB who ever played.

no, Tyrod is not the worst QB to ever play the game. stop being so dramatic.

i suppose your happy being stuck in the nether regions of .500 football. because that is all Tyrod will ever deliver. he will beat the bad teams and when faced with a good defense, he will preform exactly like he looked last night and at every other point he has when facing a good defense. Peterman made some throws last night, in his second game at an NFL level that Tyrod has never made in his 7 seasons and never will. face the facts choirboy.

It's preseason, I'm not worried.

The regular season is a different ballgame. Tyrod will show up, I got faith.

They are meaningless. TT may not be the long term answer, but he is not horrible. The Bills have a slight winning record when he plays. We have had much worse. A real game with Glenn back and Matthews back should look better. Or, trade him and McCoy and do a real tank and get the first overall pick.

exactly. did you see that throw Peterman made to O'Leary crossing over the middle blanketed? Tyrod couldn't make that throw in a million years.

Whoa, hold on there, taylor's not even close to the worst. Maybe the worst long term backup to luck into a starting gig because we had an idiot for a coach who couldn't see his short comings (sorry for the pun) and shot himself in the foot but overall worst "starting QB" not a chance. (there ya go, TT I got yer back)

no, Tyrod is not the worst QB to ever play the game. stop being so dramatic.

i suppose your happy being stuck in the nether regions of .500 football. because that is all Tyrod will ever deliver. he will beat the bad teams and when faced with a good defense, he will preform exactly like he looked last night and at every other point he has when facing a good defense. Peterman made some throws last night, in his second game at an NFL level that Tyrod has never made in his 7 seasons and never will. face the facts choirboy.

I've already posted numerous times today to trade him and McCoy and get the first overall pick in 2018. Has been some rumors that these trades are being thought about....didn't Taylor face Seattles defense in Seattle and do pretty well? or the 2015 win over Houston who has a good defense. or those two jets wins in 2015 when the Jets defense was good. Peterman has never played in a real NFL game when the bullets are flying for real. Three quarters in meaningless pre season games is not the same at all. maybe he is better-play him with the firsts without Glenn and Matthews and find out.

What kind of market do you think there is for Taylor?

Don't you think that if there was one, Tyrod and his agent would have told the Bills to stick it when they voided his deal after last season?

Jacksonville may want a look at him. Besides, as far as backup goes, any team in the league would want him for that. He's a great backup.

I've already posted numerous times today to trade him and McCoy and get the first overall pick in 2018. Has been some rumors that these trades are being thought about....didn't Taylor face Seattles defense in Seattle and do pretty well? or the 2015 win over Houston who has a good defense. or those two jets wins in 2015 when the Jets defense was good. Peterman has never played in a real NFL game when the bullets are flying for real. Three quarters in meaningless pre season games is not the same at all. maybe he is better-play him with the firsts without Glenn and Matthews and find out.

Jacksonville may want a look at him. Besides, as far as backup goes, any team in the league would want him for that. He's a great backup.

Hell, we can just keep him as Peterman's backup. All our problems solved. That kind of situation always turns out well.

Tyrod is definitely not the worst QB in the NFL and he's also no where near the worst QB the Bills have ever deployed. However, to me, what he's showing is that he's not getting better and therefore isn't the answer. It's painful to say this but we're going to have to wait yet again for our answer at QB.

I like what I see from Petterman so it's either he develops into our guy or see what transpires at draft time.

Every player needs confidence. Especially the QB. The bills really don't have much faith in Tyrod. Mean while BLAKE BORTLES, is dealing with a QB killer in Doug Marone.

Bortles and 4th to buffalo for Tyrod

Tyrod doesn't fit this west coast offense . The three step drops will not work. If you watch the bills/jags from last year, I think Bortles played well. Fresh start for both players. Bortles in three years have over 11k pass yards and 69 TD's. problem has been turnovers. Obviously Tyrod protects the ball well, would be prefect for Marone ground and pound.

My god, man............have you even seen Bortles play?

I give a resounding NO to Bortles.

My god, man............have you even seen Bortles play?

I give a resounding NO to Bortles.

....funny though in hindsight as to how many of the EXPERT TBD prognosticators wanted him as Buffalo's pick....and I'm SURE they'll ALL line up with their mea culpas......funny how that works.....

....funny though in hindsight as to how many of the EXPERT TBD prognosticators wanted him as Buffalo's pick....and I'm SURE they'll ALL line up with their mea culpas......funny how that works.....

Only one guy I remember on TSW was "banging the table" for Bortles. Were you on TSW then?