Charlottesville

TSNBDSC

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Representitize??? :lol: -I'll abandon the argument RIGHT NOW if you tell me what the F&$# that even means!

Subscription to an ideology, especially one as virulent, and aggressive as Nazism isn't bound by some statute of limitations...

Had we lost WWII, there's no telling how long Nazism would have endured... The fact that 20-year-olds still adopt the ideology today is testimony to it's draw.

-Will you find many Fields Medal recipients blockading synagogues with torches? -Probably not... Still, I'd stop short of dismissing the vicious little nit-wits given the history of their movement..

The IDEAL itself is the enemy... The generational identity of it's 'foot soldiers' is 100% irrelevant.

And here we are again, with you seeking to criminalize thought.

"The IDEAL itself is the enemy."

Thoughts don't harm people, actions do, and the government is absolutely fantastic at !@#$ing Nazis, right along with anyone else, who engages in criminal activity.

For instance, erecting and burning a cross on someone's lawn is a crime no matter who does it. It doesn't matter if the person erecting and burning is a Nazi, or if it's your grandmother, because it's not the idea behind the burning which dictates the criminality, but the action itself.

There are acres of daylight between thought and action, and people are perfectly free to think and verbalize whatever terrible things they wish, so long as they don't act them out. Ideas don't kill people, actions do.

And you know what? If Nazis start taking action outside of rhetoric, domestically we'll send in our Nazi !@#$ing units (you'll note that Dylan Roof and James Fields were both quickly apprehended, the former now on death row), and internationally we'll invade France.

However, as a practical matter, no one in the West is in any real danger from Nazis. You are more likely to be killed by a vending machine than by a Nazi in the United States. The only reason this is even a conversation, is because the fringe left have received far too much deference from the government in recent years, and now radical militant Communist fronts, having not been smashed into the Earth by law enforcement for engaging in rampant vigilantism and violent activism, now believe that it's their business to engage in extra-legal !@#$ery.

It isn't. Nazi !@#$ing is the government's business. In fact, it's the whole reason we even have a government.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

ANALYSIS: TRUE. Nazi-Hunting Fantasies Have Unhinged The Left: After Charlottesville, the Left’s tendency to smear anyone who disagrees with them as a Nazi is spiraling to the point of paranoid insanity.

“Believe me, the arguments about how Nazis don’t have free speech rights and how it’s okay to punch them sound much more ominous if anyone has ever called you a Nazi just because he doesn’t like your stand on single-payer health care.”

Remember, the issue is never the issue. The issue is always the revolution

1) "It's okay to punch someone if they are a Nazi"

Add

2) "everyone who disagrees with me is a Nazi"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

= A problem so obvious, even lemmings as dense as Gator and 34 can see it.

If any of you ever give me **** going forward for engaging with gator the word I think I'll use will be hypocrite. Actually I'll use a few words like "!@#$ off hypocrite!" :rolleyes:

That would be fair if this guy develops a multi-year history of board degrading nonsense like gatorman has.

That would be fair if this guy develops a multi-year history of board degrading nonsense like gatorman has.

So you need several years of his crap to figure that out? For the smartest man in the room you're pretty damn slow on the uptake aren't you.

So you need several years of his crap to figure that out? For the smartest man in the room you're pretty damn slow on the uptake aren't you.

If that was the case, it would still put me at least 12 months or so ahead of you. With that said, I have no problems with posters who have bad opinions, or different opinions which I happen to disagree with. Case in point: I don't have you on ignore.

34 doesn't have a long history of intentionally ruining otherwise potentially interesting discourse. He's just dumb and has a deep authoritarian streak, and he's only been at it for a week. I doubt many here, if any, have him on ignore at this point.

Gatorman has been at it for so long that a sizable number of regular contributors have him on ignore to improve our board experience, and your constant engaging him both encourages him to stay at it, and makes his nonsense visible again.

But you don't give a !@#$ about the quality of the board, or anyone else's experience, so keep on douching it up.

If any of you ever give me **** going forward for engaging with gator the word I think I'll use will be hypocrite. Actually I'll use a few words like "!@#$ off hypocrite!" :rolleyes:

you're my 56th favorite here. Why ya gotta be so mean?

Jim, it is impossible for any one on the board to think lower of Gator,

When you ask him for explanations or try to "trap" him.............you look worse not him

Back to the thread.

mle170823c20170822071523.jpg

For instance, erecting and burning a cross on someone's lawn is a crime no matter who does it. It doesn't matter if the person erecting and burning is a Nazi, or if it's your grandmother, because it's not the idea behind the burning which dictates the criminality, but the action itself.