Charlottesville

TSNBDSC

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that was the case, it would still put me at least 12 months or so ahead of you. With that said, I have no problems with posters who have bad opinions, or different opinions which I happen to disagree with. Case in point: I don't have you on ignore.

34 doesn't have a long history of intentionally ruining otherwise potentially interesting discourse. He's just dumb and has a deep authoritarian streak, and he's only been at it for a week. I doubt many here, if any, have him on ignore at this point.

Gatorman has been at it for so long that a sizable number of regular contributors have him on ignore to improve our board experience, and your constant engaging him both encourages him to stay at it, and makes his nonsense visible again.

But you don't give a !@#$ about the quality of the board, or anyone else's experience, so keep on douching it up.

Ok. Well you keep having a conversation with someone you consider dumb. I guess in your supersized brain that's ok because by doing that you've only been "douching" up the board for a week or so. Why you seem to have an issue with only me replying to gator but never give others like Tom **** is pretty hilarious. Is that because Tom's part of the Chess Club and I'm Home Ec? And thank you oh wise one for not putting me on ignore. I know scrolling past people you don't care for is such a chore.

And B-man if you think I really give a crap about how any of you view me you've obviously not been paying attention.

Ok. Well you keep having a conversation with someone you consider dumb. I guess in your supersized brain that's ok because by doing that you've only been "douching" up the board for a week or so. Why you seem to have an issue with only me replying to gator but never give others like Tom **** is pretty hilarious. Is that because Tom's part of the Chess Club and I'm Home Ec? And thank you oh wise one for not putting me on ignore. I know scrolling past people you don't care for is such a chore.

And B-man if you think I really give a crap about how any of you view me you've obviously not been paying attention.

The only criticism I would have here is that you actually say Tasker has a super sized brain? Tasker is a complete idiot. The only reason clowns like him have me on ignore is because they are intellectually weak and very easily exposed. I had fun with that. Tasker is the type of person that wants to try and sound intelligent and I just loved proving he was a person of sub normal intellect. So don't give him any credit please.

I think most colleges start classes around this time of year so you'll have to wait until Macro Eco 102 lets out for Tasker to tell you again how dumb you are.

I think most colleges start classes around this time of year so you'll have to wait until Macro Eco 102 lets out for Tasker to tell you again how dumb you are.

You think Tasker could get into college? Lol, come on, he thinks paper money is unconstitutional

Seems a credibly source...

Or you could, you know, read the original piece: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/made-by-history/wp/2017/08/22/when-free-speech-becomes-a-political-weapon/?utm_term=.520ac73017b9

It was one thing to defend the American Nazi Party’s right to march in Skokie, Ill. in 1977, when the liberal establishment and mainstream media were still intact and American Nazi Party was a marginal fringe group. The group was offensive, but neither its actions nor its ideas posed a threat to the political or social order, which was stable. The situation is different today, with an erratic President Trump in the White House, elites in disarray and white nationalism on the rise. In this situation, and against this foe, it may be worth remembering that our constitutional rights are not unchanging abstract principles, but, as Hook and Schlesinger argued, always evaluated in terms of their consequences for society at any given historical moment.

Or the poster could have instead of a distorted, malelavent interpretation of it

They quoted the article in large sections. The natural reading of the original piece is, essentially, "it's time to kill free speech because muh fee fees."

They quoted the article in large sections. The natural reading of the original piece is, essentially, "it's time to kill free speech because muh fee fees."

You are wasting your time.

Everyone, on both sides of the issue interpreted the article the way that you did.

Gator cannot comprehend it.

It frightens me to see that kind of thing in the NYT. It shows the lengths the left is willing to go to.