Charlottesville

TSNBDSC

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ISIS doesn't affiliate itself with Black Lives Matter.

Ha ha, you too huh? I'm reading similar stupidity on Facebook.

People were injured and murdered today by some white supremacist asswipe and you are obsessed with BLM? This country is so f##ked.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Charlottesville

by Rich Lowrey

A couple of points about Charlottesville:

I don’t have a problem with Trump condemning both sides, since both sides resorted to violence. And he did denounce bigotry and hatred. But I agree that it was mealy-mouthed and wrong not to specifically name and slam the white supremacists whose march was the precipitating event here. Putting aside the merits, if you are a president people suspect is allied with the nastiest forces on the right, you should leap at the opportunity to denounce violent white nationalists. I wouldn’t be surprised if a Trump takes a second bite at the apple sometime soon, but this shouldn’t be so hard.

It’s always important to maintain some perspective. We aren’t experiencing anything like the level of political violence of the late-1960s and mid-1970s. But we now have two fringes on the right and the left, the white nationalists and anti-fa, who have a taste for violence, love the thrill and attention that comes with it, and are probably going to grow stronger rather than weaker................. Depressing.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/450434/charlottesville-trumps-statement

Edited by B-Man

1nbmjm.jpg

DHCgcTlUAAAGc4X.jpg

Imagine buying a baseball helmet at Dicks Sporting Goods and a cosplay shield and thinking you're part of some master race.............IDIOTS

I've said it before: the funniest thing about American Neo-Nazis is that they are invariably examples of the very sort of people the Nazis would have gassed.

Trump's senior policy adviser Stephen Miller is affiliated with white nationalist and protest planner Richard Spencer. They went to Duke University and were involved in some shenanigans while on campus.

The key ideology of the Alt-right is white men are victims. The Confederate statue being taken down was a symbol of their victimhood. The irony is while they chant how they are 'true Americans' they are holding the seditious flag of the Confederacy. The irony is palpable.

I can't make out which state the car is from, in the first link, but pretty sure it's NOT Virginia.

Most of these situations seem to be worsened by hired out of town thugs, just interested, and there, to cause trouble. I know that recently there have been some people from NC, but it does not look like a NC plate either. Anyway, It's not a "grassroots" type of situation. Very sad that people are injured and even killed by this crap. I hate the term "hate crime," but this may be one!

Trump's senior policy adviser Stephen Miller is affiliated with white nationalist and protest planner Richard Spencer. They went to Duke University and were involved in some shenanigans while on campus.

Your 2nd time with this attempt

This would be the part where you supply a link.,

Let me do it for you.

Jewish Trump Advisor Wins Praise From White Nationalist Leader

Miller, however, seems eager to leave his association with Spencer behind. “I have absolutely no relationship with Mr. Spencer,” he said. ”I completely repudiate his views, and his claims are 100% false.”

Read more: http://forward.com/fast-forward/357201/jewish-trump-adviser-wins-praise-from-white-nationalist-leader/

When contacted by Mother Jones in October, Miller did not respond on the record to specific questions about his activities with the DCU or his views on race and immigration, but he denied ever being close to Spencer. “I have absolutely no relationship with Mr. Spencer,” he said in an email that month. “I completely repudiate his views, and his claims are 100 percent false.”

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/12/trumps-newest-senior-adviser-seen-ally-white-nationalists/

Miller and Richard Spencer, a graduate student in Duke’s history department from 2005-07, collaborated on hosting an immigration policy debate in March 2007, according to two former members of the Duke Conservative Union.

Spencer, who founded the National Policy Institute, has delivered a Nazi salute on camera and is credited with coining the term “alt-right."

The debate between Peter Laufer, a University of Oregon professor and supporter of open borders, and Peter Brimelow, an immigration restrictionist, focused on whether America is in fact a nation of immigrants and the economic consequences of closing or opening the the U.S. border with Mexico.

“My impression is that this was height of their collaboration,” said Bill English, Trinity ’03, who helped found DCU as an undergraduate and was in graduate school with Spencer at the time of the debate.

Shenanigans................................... :doh:

Edited by B-Man

I've said it before: the funniest thing about American Neo-Nazis is that they are invariably examples of the very sort of people the Nazis would have gassed.

And you know this how? Books or personal expieriences passed on to you (of course wasn't even born yet)?

And who would the Nazis NOT have gassed in our society today? Of course, you?

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Steve Bannon is the leaker & Stephen Miller is a punk. Want to start anew? Disavow Richard Spencer and the Alt-Reich thugs & tell Stephen Miller "You're Fired."

A great expose on boy wonder, Mr. Stephen Miller https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/05/stephen-miller-duke-donald-trump

Did you call for Obama to disavow Reverend Wright? Or did you rub lotion on your kitty? Edited by Rob's House