Charlottesville

TSNBDSC

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trump's senior policy adviser Stephen Miller is affiliated with white nationalist and protest planner Richard Spencer. They went to Duke University and were involved in some shenanigans while on campus.

The key ideology of the Alt-right is white men are victims. The Confederate statue being taken down was a symbol of their victimhood. The irony is while they chant how they are 'true Americans' they are holding the seditious flag of the Confederacy. The irony is palpable.

back your claims up or you're sackless and castrated

!@#$ Obama. And Reverend Wright is a coward.

so what's your point castration boy?

they are all the same, only left extremists would deny that, hate is hate

The justice department is getting involved. They might start looking into who this murderer was associated with and if there was a conspiracy. If they dig deep enough and round up enough of these scum bags they might be able to stop the next Tim McVeigh style terrorism plot.

Edited by Tiberius

The justice department is getting involved. They might start looking into who this murderer was associated with and if there was a conspiracy. If they dig deep enough and round up enough of these scum bags they might be able to stop the next Tim McVeigh style terrorism plot.

Or maybe come up with a Trump connection.

I think it is pathetic how some of you are not siding with the counter protestors. The fact of the matter is the alt-right led by Richard Spencer, the KKK with David Duke, militias and white nationalist groups stormed the statute with torches and chanted derogatory slogans. Freaking torches. Sound familiar to a dark part of history in the south? Free speech does not include hate speech. Any language that incites violence is considered illegal, and is not covered under the First Amendment. I applaud the counter protesters, for standing up for what is right.

Anyone who says the driver acted in self-defense is a !@#$ing moron. Every video shows him flooring it into a group of counter protestors. Some of you need to take a long hard look in the mirror.

I think it is pathetic how some of you are not siding with the counter protestors. The fact of the matter is the alt-right led by Richard Spencer, the KKK with David Duke, militias and white nationalist groups stormed the statute with torches and chanted derogatory slogans. Freaking torches. Sound familiar to a dark part of history in the south? Free speech does not include hate speech. Any language that incites violence is considered illegal, and is not covered under the First Amendment. I applaud the counter protesters, for standing up for what is right.

Anyone who says the driver acted in self-defense is a !@#$ing moron. Every video shows him flooring it into a group of counter protestors. Some of you need to take a long hard look in the mirror.

Free speech DOES cover "hate speech."

You're a fascist.

You're a fascist.

Go yell hateful speech that provokes people into violence and you will get arrested. Plain and simple. You are the king of pathetic bigots so I don't even care what you think.

The driver has nazi and white supremacist posts on his social media. Insecure white people and their ass-backward thinking led to three deaths yesterday.

Edited by gatorbait

Did you hear David Duke?

It's time to take our country back and make America great again!

Donald Trumps promise and that's why we voted for him.

You're a fascist.

That doesn't mean you should say it.

You have that right and so do the people you are telling it too.

Or maybe come up with a Trump connection.

See David Duke comments

You did ask.

You don't need freedom of speech to protect the polite, the benign, the politically correct, the non-inflammatory, or the uncontroversial.

Our Founding Fathers were flame throwers seeking to overthrow a world order that dominated human history and the globe.

The Founders were meticulous in including in the Constitution everything the government was permitted to do. They even went so far as to include a non-exhaustive lists of things the government for expressly forbidden to do at the very end. You'll note that no where in the Constitution does it authorize the state to prosecute thought crimes, while is does have a prohibition on restricting speech.

The Freedom of Speech is sacrosanct, and hate speech most certainly is protected. Even speech you happen to find particularly egregious.

You don't need freedom of speech to protect the polite, the benign, the politically correct, the non-inflammatory, or the uncontroversial.

Our Founding Fathers were flame throwers seeking to overthrow a world order that dominated human history and the globe.

The Founders were meticulous in including in the Constitution everything the government was permitted to do. They even went so far as to include a non-exhaustive lists of things the government for expressly forbidden to do at the very end. You'll note that no where in the Constitution does it authorize the state to prosecute thought crimes, while is does have a prohibition on restricting speech.

The Freedom of Speech is sacrosanct, and hate speech most certainly is protected. Even speech you happen to find particularly egregious.

The first amendment was related to how you could not speak out about the ruling party at the time, period. I agree with you on that. Speak easies and negative remarks about the crown were illegal. People have taken the first amendment to mean you can say anything at any time. That is false. You can and will be arrested for using hateful language that incites violence.

maybe I'm just ignorant but explain to me the difference between neo-nazis, BLM, KKK, antifa or other hate groups

The first amendment was related to how you could not speak out about the ruling party at the time, period. I agree with you on that. Speak easies and negative remarks about the crown were illegal. People have taken the first amendment to mean you can say anything at any time. That is false. You can and will be arrested for using hateful language that incites violence.

Of course!