Charlottesville

TSNBDSC

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11_attacks

The other reason it's funny is because you decide you can lump all white supremacist groups together and say that they have killed more Americans on US soil, collectively (which is still wrong), than any other group individually. You're stretching so far just to not name the scary Muslim, and you're still !@#$ing wrong.

you should have started softly, I'd have gone with San Bernardino and the queer down in Florida.

When he offers a retort - I'd slap him with that.

You made it too kind. Giving him a TKO in the 2md round is too easy for that idiot

Thanks to the efforts of thousands of counter-protesters willing to mobilize against groups like the Klan and neo-Nazis.

Tell your buddies they're going back under the rock they belong. -Their all-white homeland! :lol:

so, also this. Who has assaulted more recently? Bottles of piss, Billy clubs, etc.

Do we disarm them? What's your solution to stop alt left terrorism?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you should have started softly, I'd have gone with San Bernardino and the queer down in Florida.

When he offers a retort - I'd slap him with that.

You made it too kind. Giving him a TKO in the 2md round is too easy for that idiot

I have **** to do tonight. No time to shitpost.

But while we're at it, even if you say "since 09/12/2001" (which is ludicrous in its own right), Islamic terrorists have killed more Americans in domestic attacks than all far-right extremist terrorists (not just white supremacists).

But while we're at it, even if you say "since 09/12/2001" (which is ludicrous in its own right), Islamic terrorists have killed more Americans in domestic attacks than all far-right extremist terrorists (not just white supremacists).

well, when you have the attention span of a puppy and the intelligence of a gnat than you're not going to remember all the media coverage of islamists workplace violence, homophobic homos, disgruntled pier goers, misguided Asian Boston kids

Don't forget, the last 6 years don't count as recent history.

He said it was "funny for a number of reasons" -What reasons?

It was a straightforward assertion, that was countered by ambiguous commentary. If it's "funny", -What are the reasons it's "funny"?

He also stated the answer was "So wrong I can't believe you took the time to type it"

-Which means he already has facts to counter!

So... State your countering facts, or kindly shut the hell up.

I'll add "logic" and "arguments" to the list of things you aren't bright enough to do correctly.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

I'll add "logic" and "arguments" to the list of things you aren't bright enough to do correctly.

Its a classic deflection when he doesn't want to answer your question, I would do this when arguing at like 5 with my parents

Its a classic deflection when he doesn't want to answer your question, I would do this when arguing at like 5 with my parents

I do this now while **** posting. And it's amazing who falls in to it. I really should take this place More seriously but as long as tiberius and 34 are here I will not. I'd told Tibs if he left PPP I would too.

I do this now while **** posting. And it's amazing who falls in to it. I really should take this place More seriously but as long as tiberius and 34 are here I will not. I'd told Tibs if he left PPP I would too.

It's difficult to take any place seriously that admits you as member

Remember, kids. The first rule is: TRUMP always lie. Always. Rebuke and mock them with great prejudice, as they don't understand facts and reasoning.

Fixed it for you

Not that I am a SJW advocate, but for fing hell, tell me one campaign promise he has delivered on that I can't say straight without feeling ready for a "Sieg Heil:

Fixed it for you

Not that I am a SJW advocate, but for fing hell, tell me one campaign promise he has delivered on that I can't say straight without feeling ready for a "Sieg Heil:

Remember, kids. The first rule is: Obama always lie. Always. Rebuke and mock them with great prejudice, as they don't understand facts and reasoning

Remember, kids. The first rule is: Bush always lie. Always. Rebuke and mock them with great prejudice, as they don't understand facts and reasoning

Remember, kids. The first rule is: Clinton always lie. Always. Rebuke and mock them with great prejudice, as they don't understand facts and reasoning

Remember, kids. The first rule is: Bush always lie. Always. Rebuke and mock them with great prejudice, as they don't understand facts and reasoning

Remember, kids. The first rule is: Reagan always lie. Always. Rebuke and mock them with great prejudice, as they don't understand facts and reasoning

But anyway, nice skirt. Glad to see it ruffled. Funny, now, how campaign promises matter.

Edited by Boyst62

Regarding the question of terrorist acts committed in the US by whites, is the question confined to terrorism committed by members of white supremacist groups or does it include terrorist acts committed by whites in general as well?

Trick question. BLM defines aggressive aspects of policing as terrorism. Some people go so far as to define Confederate statues as terrorism.

Thanks in no small part to asshats like 34, the definition of terrorism has been so overtaken by hyperventilating minutiae that your question is impossible to discuss, let alone answer.

Fixed it for you

Are you so !@#$ing stupid that you can't actually follow what's being discussed, or do you just pretend to be this !@#$ing stupid on the internet?

If it's the latter, do you get paid for it, or is it more of a hobby?

Fixed it for you

That's more a function of your ignorance than Trump's.

Remember, kids. The first rule is: Obama always lie. Always. Rebuke and mock them with great prejudice, as they don't understand facts and reasoning

Remember, kids. The first rule is: Clinton always lie. Always. Rebuke and mock them with great prejudice, as they don't understand facts and reasoning

Remember, kids. The first rule is: Reagan always lie. Always. Rebuke and mock them with great prejudice, as they don't understand facts and reasoning

But anyway, nice skirt. Glad to see it ruffled. Funny, now, how campaign promises matter.

It's ok, Trump already fingered under there and then sued under the "I can't, no homo clause""

Again..let us repeat: Trump was more worried about offending Nazi's, people who were literally flying Nazi and Confederate flags than the people who got run over to protest them. And now we have video of the accused marching with literal white supremacists,

at what point did Rommel go "Oh ****"

you should be going "oh ****"

Are you so !@#$ing stupid that you can't actually follow what's being discussed, or do you just pretend to be this !@#$ing stupid on the internet?

If it's the latter, do you get paid for it, or is it more of a hobby?

Been away a bit. I realized that the SS meeting could use a bit of flavor. try choking on the blood of run over innocents

Again, I am waiting to hear this: literal Nazi party advocates are a thing. I am not abusing literally. How is "we are literally chanting "Blood and Soil" anywhere near "welll, they opposed so..'

When you are supporting groups which literally support genocide (no, I am not misusing that term), really look at yourselves

Trick question. BLM defines aggressive aspects of policing as terrorism. Some people go so far as to define Confederate statues as terrorism.

Thanks in no small part to asshats like 34, the definition of terrorism has been so overtaken by hyperventilating minutiae that your question is impossible to discuss, let alone answer.

I'm comfortable with my own understanding of the definition of terrorism, but that wasn't my question.

Depending on the scope of the question I asked, research into the answer for the number of terrorist acts committed by a certain group(s) or race will vary.

I should also ask whether or not the terrorist acts committed needed to result in death or not. That also significantly impacts the numbers.

Again, I am waiting to hear this: literal Nazi party advocates are a thing.

The NAZI PARTY isn't even a literal thing, you nincompoop.

I wish idiots like you would stop embracing their idiocy, and stop throwing around "Nazi" so freely as a synonym for "racist !@#$."