Charlottesville

TSNBDSC

1. I am not telling you to support them, in fact I support you going out and voicing your opinion against them. However, silencing a group because you disagree with their views is a dangerous precedent to set. Hence why the ACLU backed them in getting their permit.

2. They are not my buddies, the fact that you keep saying things like that diminishes any valid point you may have. In regards to the armed men walking the streets, the police's job is to protect citizens, and they were there.

3. Free speech does not kill people, supporting free speech does not mean supporting murder by hate groups, once again missing the point.

4. Supporting the right to bear arms does not mean violating everyone else's right to live in peace.

I am done after this because I refuse to keep banging my head into a wall

W-w-w-w-waaaaiiiiit a minnittt! -Did somebody say something about Republicans here??

Because I thought we were discussing white-supremacists, and the rights they shouldn't enjoy.

White supremacists are losers.

The media paints ALL republican/ conservatives as kkk white supremacists lol

Which is part of the demise of this country.

But you'll never hear me say a good word about neo nazis or scumbag white supremacists

Edited by Buffalo716

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White supremacists are losers.

TRUE.... Unfortunately that doesn't make them any less DEADLY.

Portraying them as ant-social, outcast, kids hanging out out behind the 7-11 is dishonest to what this ARMED MENACE is capable of. -Not to mention what they've done in recent history.

TRUE.... Unfortunately that doesn't make them any less DEADLY.

Portraying them as ant-social, outcast, kids hanging out out behind the 7-11 is dishonest to what this ARMED MENACE is capable of. -Not to mention what they've done in recent history.

What have they done in recent history? I've been actually wondering this.

Well, they've torched a few cars and buildings at several colleges and universities, as well as threatened harm to faculty and administration if certain invited guests were allowed to speak. They've also burned and looted towns like Ferguson and Baltimore, and begun tearing down monuments in the manner if ISIS and the Taliban that they wish to have erased from our culture. They're an obvious menace.

Or did you mean the NAZIs and white supremacists? Well, they're a bunch of hateful, angry, small-minded people who fear and dislike anyone different than they are.

Well, they've torched a few cars and buildings at several colleges and universities, as well as threatened harm to faculty and administration if certain invited guests were allowed to speak. They've also burned and looted towns like Ferguson and Baltimore, and begun tearing down monuments in the manner if ISIS and the Taliban that they wish to have erased from our culture. They're an obvious menace.

Or did you mean the NAZIs and white supremacists? Well, they're a bunch of hateful, angry, small-minded people who fear and dislike anyone different than they are.

Dude...trigger warning!

I meant the latter. I know they're all that you say, but I don't know what they've done lately in terms of violence, etc, which is what I assume #34fan was getting at....................I tried looking it up and did find out the last recorded lynching by the KKK was 36 years ago.

Pathetic fox-news spin. I'd say you were better than that, but.... :lol:

Phew...thank the good Lord they finally got those statues out of Baltimore. Surely the murder rate will drop significantly now. I mean after all those offensive monuments were the root of all evil. Hopefully in the next week or two they can reign it down to two murders a week..... I guess as in most things in life it easiest to go after the simple issues to make it look like you accomplished something rather than tackle the root off the problem. Good work folks for getting those hateful statues down.

Edited by RaoulDuke79

Yeah azalin is a real brain washed alt righter.

I wouldn't bother. He's either trolling, or he actually has an intellect so dimwitted and myopic that he makes gatorman look like Neils Bohr by comparison. I wouldn't have even seen his response had nobody quoted him. But since I have.....

This shouldn't even have to be said: Aside from the idiot who plowed into the crowd with his car, there were a lot of people there with weapons, all ready for a fight. We've all seen the videos by now. Pointing out that there were masked antifa and BLM thugs spoiling for a riot is not a statement of support for white racists, it's a condemnation of violence. Antifa are anything but anti-fascists. They ARE fascists. I am opposed to everything they stand for and do, and I would think that any rational human being of any political stripe would feel the same.

Not every condemnation of what happened there needs to be prefaced by an anti-NAZI disclaimer in order to prove how not-racist we are. They're freakin' NAZIs for God's sake. Only the ignorant see this episode as having one group in the right and the other in the wrong. They are all thugs and losers - communists, fascists, and racists on both sides, and society would be far better off without any of them.

But by all means, please continue to display your modern sensibilities by calling trash trash, while passing off the garbage as victims, you twat.