Charlottesville

TSNBDSC

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I didn't want to include recent history.

If you read it, which you probably didn't, the timeline went from 2011-2017, and left out scores of hate-crime attacks.... Some where the victim was not killed.... Please note that my statement was "attacked, and killed"

I used several outlets to compile data, and I'm actually still working on it...

Edited by #34fan

If you read it, which you probably didn't, the timeline went from 2011-2017, and left out scores of hate-crime attacks.... Some where the victim was not killed.... Please note that my statement was "attacked, and killed"

I used several outlets to compile data, and I'm actually still working on it...

Yeah, but no matter how hard you work on it, it's still not a reliable list, because you're a dunderhead.

Can I ask you a serious question?

What makes someone a Nazi? If they hate Jewish people?

716, if 50 white guys are walking down the street holding giant Nazi swastika flags, and publicly identifying as Nazis, -I'd take them at their word...

Anyone who doesn't bow at BLM's altar of bull ****.

Don't even bother. 34 thinks freedom of speech is a fascist principle.

These two idiots think you can only be a TRUE terrorist if your Black or Muslim.

The KKK is protected from that label by the first Amendment. :lol:

716, if 50 white guys are walking down the street holding giant Nazi swastika flags, and publicly identifying as Nazis, -I'd take them at their word...

These two idiots think you can only be a TRUE terrorist if your Black or Muslim.

Except neither of us said that.

Thank you for answering.

Except neither of us said that.

You're WAY too much of a coward to come out and own your bigotry, but I exposed your sorry butt on the "How soon til Trump resigns" thread....

Page 3, post #45... I urge all to take a look if they don't already know what a douchebag joesixpack is. :lol:

You would think cops would hate an armed populace. It makes their job 100 times harder.

You'd think wrong though according to this study http://www.nationalreview.com/article/438327/gun-control-police-officers-overwhelmingly-support-second-amendment-rights

Take the survey just released last week by the National Association of Chiefs of Police. After polling more than 20,000 sheriffs and chiefs of police, the NACOP found that 86.4 percent “support nationwide recognition of state issued concealed weapon permits” and 76 percent believe that “qualified, law-abiding armed citizens help law enforcement reduce violent criminal activity.”

Also from the article of a 2000 to 2014 study.......each one-percentage-point increase in gun ownership is associated with a 3.6 percent decrease in the number of police killed.

The KKK are protected by the 1st and 2nd amendments you idiot. Having despicable views is not against the law.

Why do you think Jews are supportive of that concept, despite holding their noses in these cases?

Yeah, but no matter how hard you work on it, it's still not a reliable list, because you're a dunderhead.

The most noteworthy thing about his list of Nazis and Klansmen is that it seemed to contain very few Nazis and Klansmen.

One should note that it certainly contained some fringe libertarians and conservatives, which is interesting, because we're in a thread where 34 is advocating the suspension of First and Second Amendment rights for Nazis and Klansmen, and then immediately lumped in with Nazis and Klansmen a lot of people who aren't Nazis and Klansmen.

So if you're following at home:

- we should suspend the rights of Nazis

- everyone I don't like is a Nazi

4chan woof...brave man.

What's brave is all the posters on 4Chan taking time out of their day to say the woman died because of some conspiracy; and picking on her weight. Your side not mine. I'm glad I don't pail around with Nazi sympathizers who think it's okay to murder peaceful protestors.

Edited by Dr.Sack