Charlottesville

TSNBDSC

Well wonder no more...

Sept. 26–Oct. 3, 2011. Avowed white supremacists David Joseph Pedersen and Holly Ann Grigsby kill Pedersen's father and stepmother in Washington, a man they believe is Jewish in Oregon, and a black man in California.*

Aug. 5, 2012. A white supremacist named Wade Michael Page kills six people at a Sikh temple in Oak Creek, Wisconsin.

Aug. 16, 2012. "Sovereign citizen"-movement adherents Brian Smith and Kyle Joekel, who are now awaiting trial, allegedly kill two Louisiana sheriff's deputies in a trailer-park ambush.

June 8, 2014. Jerad and Amanda Miller kill two police officers in a random attack at a pizza restaurant in Las Vegas, then kill a customer at a Walmart. The Millers had spent time on Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy's property during protests related to Bundy's dispute with the federal government.

Sept. 12, 2014. Eric Frein allegedly shoots and kills a Pennsylvania state trooper; he's caught 48 days later after hiding from authorities in "survivalist" fashion in a rural area.

June 17, 2015. Dylann Roof murders nine people at a historic black church in Charleston, South Carolina.

July 24, 2015. John Russell Houser, a 59-year-old man with a history of expressing extremist and anti-feminist beliefs, kills two women at a screening of the Amy Schumer comedy Trainwreck in Lafayette, Louisiana.

March 20, 2017. A 28-year-old white supremacist named James Harris Jackson stabs a 66-year-old black stranger to death in midtown Manhattan.

May 26, 2017. Two men are stabbed to death on a light-rail train in Portland, Oregon by a "known local white supremacist" named Jeremy Joseph Christian.

Aug. 12, 2017. A white supremacist named James Fields Jr. attending the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, allegedly runs over and kills an anti-racism protester.

There are MANY more examples... Some events indirectly caused deaths (chasing,etc.) others only resulted in horrible disfigurements, as opposed to actual death.

The fact is, since 2002, far-right extremists have attacked, and killed MORE people in the U.S. than Islamic Jihadists...

http://www.newsweek.com/2016/02/12/right-wing-extremists-militants-bigger-threat-america-isis-jihadists-422743.html

Facts have zero effect on white-supremacist ideology.

Fair enough. I thought you were referring to the KKK and organized Neo-Nazis. I know somebody like Roof was a lone wolf..........But, looking back at your statement, you were not just saying the KKK, etc.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Since 2002"

:lol:

By my count it's still about 100 to 1 in favor of Muslim crazies if you add in 2001.

Let's not forget Orlando San Bernardino and fort hood. Those three attacks alone account for more fatalities. So again, nice try.

Edited by joesixpack

Fair enough. I thought you were referring to the KKK and organized Neo-Nazis. I know somebody like Roof was a lone wolf..........But, looking back at your statement, you were not just saying the KKK, etc.

Your last statement is not correct.

There are many more deaths in the US since 2002 because of Islamic terrorism than right winged nuts.

Those numbers are from 1 think tank lol.

They said it was like 45 Islamic terror deaths and 48 right wing lol

What about the pulse nightclub shooting in 2016 that KILLED 50!

Those numbers are BS

Edited by Buffalo716

"Since 2002"

:lol:

By my count it's still about 100 to 1 in favor of Muslim crazies if you add in 2001.

Let's not forget Orlando San Bernardino and fort hood. Those three atracks alone account for more fatalities. So again, nice try.

Read much?

I did the poster a favor by stopping at 2011 when he asked for "recent History"?

Why don't we go back to say 1975... That way, we can include Tim McVeigh, and a few others?

OR, we can go back to 1929, and see more accurate representation of the white supremacist death toll...

There are many more deaths in the US since 2002 because of Islamic terrorism than right winged nuts.

Those numbers are BS

Read much?

I did the poster a favor by stopping at 2011 when he asked for "recent History"?

Why don't we go back to say 1975... That way, we can include Tim McVeigh, and a few others?

OR, we can go back to 1929, and see more accurate representation of the white supremacist death toll...

Can an argument get any dumber? You're arguing about which group of radicals kills more people and seem to be implying the other side is not as much of a concern.

Edited by Doc Brown

Can an argument get any dumber? You're arguing about which group of radicals kills more people and seem to be implying the other side's not as much of a concern. It's like a holocaust skeptic bringing up how man people Stalin killed.

Being conservative HAS NOTHING TO DO with the KKK OR BEING A NAZI. Leaning to the right DOES NOT MAKE SOMEONE A KILLER.

It's rediculous. Being a conservative is adhearing to basic American Judeo Christian tradition. Anti communism, belief in a free economy. Conservatives stand by Israel, they aren't nazis

Edited by Buffalo716

Those numbers are BS

Actually, I never got down to the bottom of his post where it then compares it to Islamic terrorism..............That's so much like the left and the media - screwing up your own possibly legit argument by lying on top of it, and throwing the whole thing into doubt.

\

Being conservative HAS NOTHING TO DO with the KKK OR BEING A NAZI. Leaning to the right DOES NOT MAKE SOMEONE A KILLER.

It's rediculous. Being a conservative is adhearing to basic American Judeo Christian tradition. Conservatives stand by Israel, they aren't nazis

I actually deleted the Stalin, Hitler thing because it was a bad example. I agree with you and was simply making the point that arguing over which group kills more people is a dumb one because law enforcement should be doing their best to prevent both.

\

I actually deleted the Stalin, Hitler thing because it was a bad example. I agree with you and was simply making the point that arguing over which group kills more people is a dumb one because law enforcement should be doing their best to prevent both.

I agree and all killers should be in prison.

I'm actually for the death penalty of killers

Why?

Boston is probably more racist than Davidson County, NC. Even Winston-Salem one county over. And you know EVERYTHING IS "aginst th' law" in Winston-Salem.

"All colors of hands gonna work together

All colors of eyes gonna laugh and shine

All colors of feet gonna dance together

When I bring my CIO to Caroline, Caroline"

That's a shout out to You Boyst! ;-)

:-)

I don't doubt the high rate of racism there but it was pretty evident the group to the right was out numbered greatly is why I said "might" of been different.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/articles/2017-08-14/the-kkk-is-still-based-in-22-states-in-the-us-in-2017

which drew my curiosity to where the most kkk groups were located throughout the US?

Here's a look at the states that have housed KKK groups, based on a June 2017 analysis

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

Those numbers are BS

:lol: And here's how the far-right white supremacists grieved for their countrymen in Orlando...

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/06/12/us-racists-respond-mass-shooting-lgbt-nightclub-orlando

It's rediculous. Being a conservative is adhearing to basic American Judeo Christian tradition. Anti communism, belief in a free economy. Conservatives stand by Israel, they aren't Nazis

As evidenced on this board, you'll find many so-called conservatives decrying Black lives Matter as a terrorist group

while shielding murderous white-supremacist groups behind the first and second amendments...

:lol: And here's how the far-right white supremacists grieved for their countrymen in Orlando...

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/06/12/us-racists-respond-mass-shooting-lgbt-nightclub-orlando

As evidenced on this board, you'll find many so-called conservatives decrying Black lives Matter as a terrorist group

while shielding murderous white-supremacist groups behind the first and second amendments...

All lives matter

I don't doubt the high rate of racism there but it was pretty evident the group to the right was out numbered greatly is why I said "might" of been different.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/articles/2017-08-14/the-kkk-is-still-based-in-22-states-in-the-us-in-2017

which drew my curiosity to where the most kkk groups were located throughout the US?

Here's a look at the states that have housed KKK groups, based on a June 2017 analysis

State Klan Groups Based in State Mississippi 5 Alabama 4 Kentucky 3 Tennessee 3 Texas 3 Arkansas 2 Georgia 2 Maryland 2 Missouri 2 North Carolina 2 Virginia 2 West Virginia 2 Florida 1 Illinois 1 Louisiana 1 Maine 1 Michigan 1 New York 1 Ohio 1Oklahoma 1 Pennsylvania 1 Washington 1

No Indiana? Wasn't that where the Klan was born?