Charlottesville

TSNBDSC

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because no one was targeting the statues of slave owners until Trump came along...

...oh, wait. You're being sarcastic. Never mind. (It's so hard to sarcasm from reality these days.)

There is a minuscule difference from Washington and the confederacy

Sure I joked about it but that was the first time I heard Washington being mentioned.

More than ever, we need a viable third party.

Agreed

I am ALL FOR taking down radical islamists , but you CLEARLY have a deep-seated hatred for ALL Muslims.

It's not just wrong, but ignorant of history in a religious context.

Catholics and other Christians have their share of bloodied hands in terms of religious violence, and intolerance.

Ritual torture, Stake-burnings, and other grisly methods used by Catholics, and other Christian sects are well documented.

Are you new?.... -To EARTH, I mean?

BOO! I'm support radical Islamic terrorism!

post-68-0-33782500-1503016052_thumb.jpg

Thanks.

I actually don't give a f___ about you, any of your opinions, (not that I've considered them), or anything you've ever said on this board.

Enjoy your beer.

but, i love you. why don't you love me?

is it because we are getting under your skirt and tickling you a little too much where you're getting upset? but, if you don't care, why are you upset? because, honestly, you look upset. you ok? are you mad? bro?

That I'm of aware you, Tom, and you're collective ilk being morons.., Oh, by the way....

More free speech from TYTT's buddies (and Jboyst neighbor)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kkk-leader-threatens-apos-burn-211000053.html

We're not an ilk so much as a Gefechtsverband. Some of us might even constitute an Abteilung.

BOO! Scary words! Ban them!

He doesn't seem to understand that supporting someone's right to express their political views doesn't mean you agree with what they are saying

If you have teenage mixed-race nephews, like I do, How would you view armed men walking the streets ready to attack them just because of how they look???? -They're honor students!

You think those nazi, troglodyte, buddies of yours give a f___ about that?

If you losers want some soulless android with "free speech" as its prime directive, go watch Star Trek... Because in real life. Nazis, and KKK members kill innocent people.

I'll be damned if I protect their right to bear arms, over everyone else's right to live in peace.

Edited by #34fan

If you have teenage mixed-race nephews, like I do, How would you view armed men walking the streets ready to attack them just because of how they look???? -They're honor students!

You think those nazi, troglodyte, buddies give a f___ about that?

If you losers want some soulless android with "free speech" as its prime directive, go watch Star Trek... Because in real life. Nazis, and KKK members kill innocent people.

I'll be damned if I protect their right to bear arms, over everyone else's right to live in peace.

That's right, some of those Nazi showed up so armed they were ready to fight a battle.

That I'm of aware you, Tom, and you're collective ilk being morons.., Oh, by the way....

More free speech from TYTT's buddies (and Jboyst neighbor)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kkk-leader-threatens-apos-burn-211000053.html

that has to be Craig. Paul's a really nice guy and my dad is a cowardly B word. Craig's pretty badass.

Either way, I like watching you dance. Dance for me pupper

If you have teenage mixed-race nephews,

i have 4 nephews and 2 sons with 1 daughter. Two of my kids are mixed race and one is a tween while the other is entering his junior year. 1/4 Indian and 1/2 Black mixed with my 1/4 Asian and 1/16 Hispanic from me. The rest I'd German and European.

Both of them could pass for Italian due to their hair and features. But, I know the reality of mixed race kids.

My 3rd child I don't see. Lives with his mom who's a crackwhore down in Tallahassee

Edited by Boyst62

that has to be Craig. Paul's a really nice guy and my dad is a cowardly B word. Craig's pretty badass.

Either way, I like watching you dance. Dance for me pupper

i have 4 nephews and 2 sons with 1 daughter. Two of my kids are mixed race and one is a tween while the other is entering his junior year. 1/4 Indian and 1/2 Black mixed with my 1/4 Asian and 1/16 Hispanic from me. The rest I'd German and European.

Both of them could pass for Italian due to their hair and features. But, I know the reality of mixed race kids.

Ooooh, they may not be white enough to pass.... You want them to be some scumbag Nazi's initiation stripe?