Charlottesville

TSNBDSC

I am ALL FOR taking down radical islamists , but you CLEARLY have a deep-seated hatred for ALL Muslims.

It's not just wrong, but ignorant of history in a religious context.

Catholics and other Christians have their share of bloodied hands in terms of religious violence, and intolerance.

Ritual torture, Stake-burnings, and other grisly methods used by Catholics, and other Christian sects are well documented.

Are you new?.... -To EARTH, I mean?

You are so !@#$'en racist. you don't even realize how much you are. You must be young, cause I'm hope to God someone older wouldn't have such small minded idiotic views.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are so !@#$'en racist. you don't even realize how much you are. You must be young, cause I'm hope to God someone older wouldn't have such small minded idiotic views.

But is he racist enough that we should suspend his Constitutionally protected rights, and batter him with bats and clubs in the street?

Labeling people who understand the importance of the First Amendment, and realize that it's protection is far more important that disposing of individual hate groups, as Nazi sympathizers isn't going to win anyone capable of rational thought to your argument.

We punish people for violating the rights of others in their person or property. We do not punish them for their ideas, even if we think their ideas are particularly bad.

This is because we have granted the government a monopoly on the use of force, and given the nature of government, we cannot trust it to always be a benevolent actor. Thusly, we put the government into a cage, and we tell it there are specific things it can and cannot do.

A government empowered to prosecute thought crimes may start off declaring a purge on Nazis; but tomorrow we'll have a different government, and a new enemy. What's to stop a government vested with those powers from restricting other sorts of speech? After all, as much I find Richard Spencer's ideas reprehensible, his ideas are political. Do we really want political speech criminalized? Are we really looking to hand this weapon to the likes of zealots? Shall we bring back McCarthyism? Perhaps we should re-open our internment camps?

Again, if you want to !@#$ Nazis, get up off your fat ass and join the military or apply for a job in law enforcement.

Save that you're nothing more than a fascist and an internet tough guy.

This is our fundamental problem:

You don't think of Nazis and the KKK as bloodthirsty terrorist organizations.

They are.

The end.

They are.

The end.

All you've proven here over the past few days is you're every bit as blood thirsty and dangerous as the people you're protesting against.

If a tree falls and nobody is around to hear it does it make a sound?

They are.

The end.

No, our fundamental problem is that you're a moron.

Far too much of a moron, in fact, to correctly ascertain my political thoughts despite my 13,000 some post history recorded in the boards archives, all fully searchable.

Who gets to make the decision about what individuals can have their rights unilaterally suspended without due process of law?

Far too much of a moron, in fact, to correctly ascertain my political thoughts despite my 13,000 some post history recorded in the boards archives, all fully searchable.

Who gets to make the decision about what individuals can have their rights unilaterally suspended without due process of law?

According to 34, the Fuhrer.

They are.

The end.

You didn't even get the point of the sentence you pointed out.

You're saying Catholics an other Cristian sects never engaged in religious violence?

Did I say that? Or are you the all knowing when it comes to peoples thoughts and intentions? You're more of a Nazi than those idiots protesting.

From 1933-1945 Nazi led violence directly and indirectly caused the deaths of an estimated 6 million European Jews, plus 5 million other ethnic and religious minorities... Their methods varied from starvation, to bizarre

scientific experiments, to machine- gunning en-masse, to Zyklon gas poisoning.

The KKK in it's numerous incarnations is responsible for the brutal Lynch-style murders of nearly four thousand black Americans in the entirety of its history. That estimate does NOT include murders of black political figures,

murder for purposes of voter intimidation, murder to remove blacks from desirable lands, and rapes that ended in murder... Which push the number much higher.

This about murder on an industrial scale.

But keep telling yourself that it's about "thought crimes" you Nazi-sympathizing s#!t-bag.

Edited by #34fan

From 1933-1945 Nazi led violence directly and indirectly caused the deaths of an estimated 6 million European Jews, plus 5 million other ethnic and religious minorities... Their methods varied from starvation, to bizarre

scientific experiments, to machine- gunning en-masse, to Zyklon gas poisoning.

The KKK in it's numerous incarnations is responsible for the Lynch-style murders of nearly four thousand black Americans in the entirety of its history. That estimate does NOT include murders of black political figures,

murder for purposes ofvoter intimidation, murder to remove blacks from desirable lands, and rapes that ended in murder... Which push the number much higher.

This about murder on an industrial scale.

But keep telling yourself that it's about "thought crimes" you Nazi-sympathizing s#!t-bag.

And communism has claimed the lives of over 100m people in its history. Antifa is a communist organization...and one that you laud as heroes.