Charlottesville

TSNBDSC

The funny thing is, the Dept of Justice has demanded/requested 1.3 million IP addresses of Inauguration Day protesters. Still waiting on the IP addresses used to coordinate the Charlottesville, VA United the Right event hosted by Richard Spencer.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The funny thing is, the Dept of Justice has demanded/requested 1.3 million IP addresses of Inauguration Day protesters. Still waiting on the IP addresses used to coordinate the Charlottesville, VA United the Right event hosted by Richard Spencer.

Thank you for the reminder. I had completely forgotten about the thread you started on the topic.

https://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/195417-justice-dept-demands-13m-ip-addresses/

:lol:

Those who control the criminal justice system can select who they target. Hitler led a rebellion where leaders were kdnapped, police were killed and the Conservative judge gave him five years and he served 18 months in comfort and was released. Just as an example

This section from ROBERT SHIBLEY’S PIECE ON CHARLOTTESVILLE AND LAW ENFORCEMENT FAILURE is worth reading:

This must stop. Freedom of expression is what gives us the ability to hash out societal issues through argument instead of physical conflict, but it is only meaningful when people are reasonably confident that they will be physically safe while they speak and listen. Whe
n the authorities simply stand by and let political violence occur, even in the hope of the conflict somehow “de-escalating” itself, they send the message that both sides have a free hand to violently attack their opponents. T
his makes a mockery of the First Amendment rights to free speech and assembly.

After the riot that successfully prevented Milo Yiannopoulos from speaking at the University of California, Berkeley, in February, many reported on the conspicuous lack of police involvement despite the injuries and destruction. I personally spoke to a woman who had come to see the speech. Having been pepper-sprayed and nearly blinded by a violent protester, she told me she crawled over three layers of crowd barriers to reach a building with dozens of police inside. Yet when she reached the door, the police refused her entry.

Likewise, CNN reported that in Charlottesville, “both sides agree that one group didn’t do enough to prevent the violence as the crowds grew and tensions flared: the police.” The organizer of the “Unite the Right” rally complained that “police purposefully created the catastrophe that led to a melee in the streets of Charlottesville,” while a Black Lives Matter leader attending the counter-protest remarked, “It’s almost as if they wanted us to fight each other.”

It’s hard to think of a more thankless task than riot policing. But when authorities fail at the basic task of preventing mob violence, both political and policy questions need to be asked. When the Huffington Post reports that “Several times, a group of assault-rifle-toting militia members from New York State … played a more active role in breaking up fights” than the police, law enforcement’s response needs serious rethinking.

There i
s one group of people who have so far consistently benefitted when political violence has been allowed to take place: the politicians who lead our localities and the de facto politicians who run our campuses. They
avoid the political fallout from images of police confronting violent protesters (who may also be their supporters), they get to blame whichever side they like less for causing the violence, and get to pretend to fulfill their responsibility to keep people “safe” by making it harder for controversial viewpoints to be expressed.

And they allow people to be injured — or in this case killed — by their opportunism. As I’ve said, the DOJ should closely investigate the timeline here.

If you have teenage mixed-race nephews, like I do, How would you view armed men walking the streets ready to attack them just because of how they look???? -They're honor students!

You think those nazi, troglodyte, buddies of yours give a f___ about that?

If you losers want some soulless android with "free speech" as its prime directive, go watch Star Trek... Because in real life. Nazis, and KKK members kill innocent people.

I'll be damned if I protect their right to bear arms, over everyone else's right to live in peace.

1. I am not telling you to support them, in fact I support you going out and voicing your opinion against them. However, silencing a group because you disagree with their views is a dangerous precedent to set. Hence why the ACLU backed them in getting their permit.

2. They are not my buddies, the fact that you keep saying things like that diminishes any valid point you may have. In regards to the armed men walking the streets, the police's job is to protect citizens, and they were there.

3. Free speech does not kill people, supporting free speech does not mean supporting murder by hate groups, once again missing the point.

4. Supporting the right to bear arms does not mean violating everyone else's right to live in peace.

I am done after this because I refuse to keep banging my head into a wall

This section from ROBERT SHIBLEY’S PIECE ON CHARLOTTESVILLE AND LAW ENFORCEMENT FAILURE is worth reading:

And they allow people to be injured — or in this case killed — by their opportunism. As I’ve said, the DOJ should closely investigate the timeline here.

I seriously think the governor has something to do with it.

I seriously think the governor has something to do with it.

Considering the Virginia State Police weren't allowed to carry tear gas, were ordered back, and the emergency order came from Charlotte Police Department...ya think?

Considering the Virginia State Police weren't allowed to carry tear gas, were ordered back, and the emergency order came from Charlotte Police Department...ya think?

Missed some of those details. I'm not usually a conspiracy theory guy but when you do pants-on-head retarded **** like that...is it even a conspiracy theory anymore?

Ooooh, they may not be white enough to pass.... You want them to be some scumbag Nazi's initiation stripe?

one of them is bisexual, so I'm sure they have their quips. But I seldom speak about my family here because it is so personal and close to me. I love my children

All of this left right fighting and I wonder if anyone stopped to think about 1 thing which matters...

The democrat party started the KKK. The democrat party enforced Jim Crow laws.The democrat party used force and violence to keep African Americans from voting

And the republicans freed the slaves

Yet republicans/conservatives are racist... "Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it."

Democrats are erasing history

All of this left right fighting and I wonder if anyone stopped to think about 1 thing which matters...

The democrat party started the KKK. The democrat party enforced Jim Crow laws.The democrat party used force and violence to keep African Americans from voting

Yet republicans/conservatives are racist... "Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it."

Thing change. This is a stupid argument.

W-w-w-w-waaaaiiiiit a minnittt! -Did somebody say something about Republicans here??

Because I thought we were discussing white-supremacists, and the rights they shouldn't enjoy.

Edited by #34fan