Charlottesville

TSNBDSC

:lol: And here's how the far-right white supremacists grieved for their countrymen in Orlando...

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/06/12/us-racists-respond-mass-shooting-lgbt-nightclub-orlando

As evidenced on this board, you'll find many so-called conservatives decrying Black lives Matter as a terrorist group

while shielding murderous white-supremacist groups behind the first and second amendments...

Using the SPLC to support an argument is like using pasta to construct a railroad bridge.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All lives matter

But... As a white person, I never understood why other whites get so butt hurt over BLM? Or Barry saying that if he had a son, he would look like Trayvon Martin.

I simply don't get butt hurt over what Trump says... It is so low brow, crude, rude, and in your face he is like a Twain quote or whomever the hell said it and gets credit for it:

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."

Myself, if only I would learn. :-)

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Can an argument get any dumber? You're arguing about which group of radicals kills more people and seem to be implying the other side is not as much of a concern.

That would be a dumb argument...

Fortunately, the argument I'm making is that the KKK and neo-Nazis are, in fact terrorist organizations, and as such, parallels to Islamic Jihadists.

Condeming murderous jihadists, while defending Nazis, and the KKK is the height of hypocrisy.

That would be a dumb argument...

Fortunately, the argument I'm making is that the KKK and neo-Nazis are, in fact terrorist organizations, and as such, parallels to Islamic Jihadists.

Condeming murderous jihadists, while defending Nazis, and the KKK is the height of hypocrisy.

The bolded is something no one in these threads have done of course... but details and facts clearly don't matter to fascists who are out to violently attack anyone they disagree with I guess.

But... As a white person, I never understood why other whites get so butt hurt over BLM? Or Barry saying that if he had a son, he would look like Trayvon Martin.

I simply don't get butt hurt over what Trump says... It is so low brow, crude, rude, and in your face he is like a Twain quote or whomever the hell said it and gets credit for it:

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."

Well I personally never think about BLM unless it's thrown across my news screen.

I live in buffalo and I've lived in the hood. Hate comes in all colors. If you show respect you will be respected.

Read much?

I did the poster a favor by stopping at 2011 when he asked for "recent History"?

In whose insane mind does "recent history" not include the last six years?

All lives matter

Now you'll really piss the pea brain racists off

Lol. that sounds like the rantings of a B rated movie. lol

It's not that hard to understand as just the name alone "Black Lives Matter" is meant as a direct attack on cops treatment of African Americans. My problem with BLM is that every relatively recent peer reviewed study I've read found no racial differences when it comes to shots fired by policeman after factoring in extenuating circumstances.

It's not that hard to understand as just the name alone "Black Lives Matter" is meant as a direct attack on cops treatment of African Americans. My problem with BLM is that every relatively recent peer reviewed study I've read found no racial differences when it comes to shots fired by policeman after factoring in extenuating circumstances.

Trust me there are a lot of black and white police officers in buffalo and they are far from racist.

They hate being shot at, regardless of color.

Maybe it's the slinging dope in the streets that get their attention

Edited by Buffalo716

No Indiana? Wasn't that where the Klan was born?

something told me there had to be more.

dang site, what do they know. my bad on that one.

did find that it started in 1915 and most active through the '20s , so quite a while after it was born.

seems the kkk was founded in 1865 in the smoky mountain state, tenn.

I am not fully educated on the history of the group and should of done a little deeper researching before posting the link.

Well I personally never think about BLM unless it's thrown across my news screen.

I live in buffalo and I've lived in the hood. Hate comes in all colors. If you show respect you will be respected.

this is it right here.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

All lives matter

Agreed... I never said I thought BLM made any sense... I just don't recall them making any dead bodies either...

I couldn't find any evidence that Micah Xavier Johnson, the killer of the Dallas-area police officers, was a member of Black Lives Matter.

I did find multiple instances of cop-killing on the part of nazis and white supremacists nationwide... I provided those examples in a previous post.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/blacklivesmatter-war-cops-least-10-cops-shot-killed-black-lives-matter-goons/

The #BlackLivesMatter Kill List: At Least 8 Cops Shot Dead – 9 More Wounded By #BLM Criminals

Jim Hoft Jul 9th, 2016 8:56 am 69 Comments

The Black Lives Matter Kill List—
At least 8 police officers have been shot dead and several shot and injured by Black Lives Matter activists since the movement began in August 2014.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/blacklivesmatter-war-cops-least-10-cops-shot-killed-black-lives-matter-goons/

The #BlackLivesMatter Kill List: At Least 8 Cops Shot Dead – 9 More Wounded By #BLM Criminals

Jim Hoft Jul 9th, 2016 8:56 am 69 Comments

The Black Lives Matter Kill List—

At least 8 police officers have been shot dead and several shot and injured by Black Lives Matter activists since the movement began in August 2014.

That include this morning?

That include this morning?

they have got their own war going on. cops have killed, in some cases justifiably, in some not and it has spurred a real war. I don't condone any group that acts in violence, death and destruction. seems any/all of these radical groups are capable of it.

you have to ask, will it ever end or will man not be satisfied until he has annihilated mankind itself?

Not to mention the fact people at the top of BLM stand in solidarity with people like mumia abu Jamal

Poop-sacks like you and DC Tom think it's better if people cower inside their homes while armed Nazis march the streets, blockading synagogues...

That'll teach those racists a lesson! :thumbsup:

Poop-sacks like you and DC Tom think it's better if people cower inside their homes while armed Nazis march the streets, blockading synagogues...

That'll teach those racists a lesson! :thumbsup:

Can I ask you a serious question?

What makes someone a Nazi? If they hate Jewish people?