Charlottesville

TSNBDSC

You misunderstand. Badly.

Lesson #1. When you can't defend the indefensible but don't want to agree, say the other side misunderstands.

Here's an idea. Why don't you simply say, white nationalism is wrong. It is against everything our country is built on.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My contribution to your little fit is going to end with this comment. Read: I was remarking on the constitution it requires to stomach the majority of content on sites like 4chan. That's it.

And rather than going around accusing people of indefensible positions, maybe take some time to get acquainted with their views. That way when you accuse probably the most liberal poster on these boards of something, it won't be defending white supremacists.

The KKK are protected by the 1st and 2nd amendments you idiot. Having despicable views is not against the law.

Unless you were born and raised on the moon, you're a aware of the KKK doing MUCH more than having despicable views.

That's called DENIAL. -And it's part of what makes you a POS KKK sympathizer.

Lesson #1. When you can't defend the indefensible but don't want to agree, say the other side misunderstands.

Here's an idea. Why don't you simply say, white nationalism is wrong. It is against everything our country is built on.

To be fair, our country was actually built on exactly that. It's pillars are racism and shortly thereafter genocide. The question is how best to progress? To admit failure and move on in a progressive way... Edited by Thurmal34

The most noteworthy thing about his list of Nazis and Klansmen is that it seemed to contain very few Nazis and Klansmen.

I actually used the term "far-right extremists", which would cover the broad spectrum of White supremacists.

So if you're following at home:

- we should suspend the rights of Nazis

- everyone I don't like is a Nazi

You are FAR too dismissive of the fact that these animals once slaughtered millions because of their ethnicity... That doesn't include the thousands of American boys cut to ribbons in places like Omaha Beach protecting the world

from the slavery these monsters had planned-out... I'd hate to think those kids died so you and DC Tom could sit here pontificating about some Nazi's right to march through the streets spreading fear once again.

Unless you were born and raised on the moon, you're a aware of the KKK doing MUCH more than having despicable views.

That's called DENIAL. -And it's part of what makes you a POS KKK sympathizer.

You're right about one thing. There is a POS in this thread. It just isn't GG. It's the wannabe fascist looking back at you in the mirror.

My contribution to your little fit is going to end with this comment. Read: I was remarking on the constitution it requires to stomach the majority of content on sites like 4chan. That's it.

And rather than going around accusing people of indefensible positions, maybe take some time to get acquainted with their views. That way when you accuse probably the most liberal poster on these boards of something, it won't be defending white supremacists.

I know you need their votes. How does the saying go? White supremacist votes matter?

Clarice sews it up again.

Terry and the (Antifa) Bandits Will Inherit the Wind
by Clarice Feldman

Original Article

As the “Russian Collusion” excuse for Hillary’s loss fails for want of evidence (and common sense) as did her “misogyny” claim before it, Hillary’s pal, Governor Terry McAuliffe, obviously thought he had another keen plan to keep his party from utter ruin. Instead, he is more likely to have stirred up a whirlwind, which will sink his party even further in the voters’ eyes.

Led by Charlottesville Deputy Mayor Wes Bellamy (a McAuliffe appointee to the local school board now on leave for racist, sexist, homophobic tweets, the city council narrowly approved removing a statue of Robert E. Lee from a city park.

The move was opposed by traditional nationalists who think erasing history and disparaging a man who did so much to restore peace at the conclusion of the Civil War is wrong.

Removing the statue also, apparently, was something a ragtag band of nutters thought was an issue on which they could capitalize. They sought and obtained a permit under the organizational banner. “Unite the Right” to demonstrate their opposition. The leader of Unite the Right, Jason Kessler, was until late 2016 active in the far left Occupy movement, Obama’s Organizing for America, and has the same name as a reporter for CNN sported.

The ACLU, which had long abandoned its strong defense of First Amendment rights for everyone, suddenly appeared, and against McAuliffe’s opposition, obtained a federal court order permitting the demonstration.

Buses bearing hundreds of Antifa in their distinctive masks and Unabomber garb, BLM, and other leftwing street 200071_5_.png

thugs descended on the site, masked and armed with bats, clubs, and tear gas spray. They infiltrated the area set aside for Unite and when the police forced the legal demonstrators into the crowd, the Virginia police did nothing to stem the perfectly predictable violence. Indeed, at 11:52 a.m. Governor McAuliffe ordered the legal demonstrators out. When the mayhem continued, McAuliffe reportedly issued a stand-down order.

{snip}

Since that melee in Charlottesville statues are being defaced around the country. Three far leftists pulled down a statue in Durham of a man who, post-Civil War, started a college for freed blacks, which later became Duke University; Abraham Lincoln’s bust was burned; even Joan of Arc’s statue was defaced. And Al Sharpton is calling for a cessation of federal funds to maintain the Jefferson Memorial in Washington. Nancy Pelosi who had no problem with them when she was majority leader of the party, which controlled all three branches of the government, now calls for removing statues of Confederate leaders from the Capitol’s statuary hall.

In the meantime, surveys show the majority of Americans, including more blacks than not, do not want the statues removed. I have to believe that as these thugs grow ever more ubiquitous spines will harden against this nonsense.

It seems clear to me that many Democrats would happily destroy the country rather than accept losing it at the ballot box. Is it just me? I cannot see such thuggery persuading the voters in the states Hillary lost to switch back to her violence-supporting party or those who voted for pride in our nation and support for its constitutional guarantees of equal rights to j

I actually used the term "far-right extremists", which would cover the broad spectrum of White supremacists.

You are FAR too dismissive of the fact that these animals once slaughtered millions because of their ethnicity... That doesn't include the thousands of American boys cut to ribbons in places like Omaha Beach protecting the world

from the slavery these monsters had planned-out... I'd hate to think those kids died so you and DC Tom could sit here pontificating about some Nazi's right to march through the streets spreading fear once again.

That's right. I fully support the Constitutional rights of everybody.

-Provided their font is approved.

Can I ask you another hypothetical question?

If a man was a KKK leader and a white supremacist but in his old age asked for forgiveness and admitted he was wrong would you accept him as a colleague or listen to him politically?

Edited by Buffalo716

Why?

Boston is probably more racist than Davidson County, NC. Even Winston-Salem one county over. And you know EVERYTHING IS "aginst th' law" in Winston-Salem.

"All colors of hands gonna work together

All colors of eyes gonna laugh and shine

All colors of feet gonna dance together

When I bring my CIO to Caroline, Caroline"

That's a shout out to You Boyst! ;-)

:-)

obviously. My county is tolerant towards all races because they don't give a ****. Everyone here is poor. Everyone here is in the same boat. We just don't care in this county.

Winston, though, is getting crazy. A lot of out of towners stirring it up.

It's not that hard to understand as just the name alone "Black Lives Matter" is meant as a direct attack on cops treatment of African Americans. My problem with BLM is that every relatively recent peer reviewed study I've read found no racial differences when it comes to shots fired by policeman after factoring in extenuating circumstances.

That's my problem, too. The first time it was prominent was a lie - Ferguson - and so is the overall message.

A quick read thru 4Chan reminds me how repulsive the white nationalists are. A woman dies and these are the repugnant things people post. Karma.

http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/137831359/demand-to-see-heather-heyers-autopsy-report

I love 4chan. Who the !@#$ links a thread from 4chan?

I just think it's ridiculous to link 4chan. Like it's real. It's a great site

Edited by Boyst62