Charlottesville

TSNBDSC

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's my problem, too. The first time it was prominent was a lie - Ferguson - and so is the overall message.

Yet the tricky part is they pull decent, but ignorant people (who react to a video where the cop is usually scared for his/her life) into sympathizing with their cause and go on protest marches so it's tough for me to label them a "terrorist" organization like antifa.

Can I ask you another hypothetical question?

If a man was a KKK leader and a white supremacist but in his old age asked for forgiveness and admitted he was wrong would you accept him as a colleague or listen to him politically?

I'm not gonna lie, probably not... But it all depends... Did he oversee and participate in any acts of brutality, mayhem, or murder?

-Has he come clean about them all, and served his time? -That has to be taken into consideration.

34 can't define fascism, let alone grapple with the DNC's embrace of Byrd. You're asking too much.

:lol: I'll give it to you...

Imperial Wizard wann-be's like you, joes#!tbag, and Nazi Tom, have an impressive trail of flies gobbling up your 'Black Lives Matter-is-equal-to-the-Nazis-and-KKK' bulls#!t.

Still, I think you'd attract more if you just owned your white nationalist identity... Stop hiding in the shadows and come clean...

Joe, looks the other way on mass-murdering hate groups, while labeling counter-protesters 'terrorists that must be crushed'...

You, attack Kaepernick's unpatriotic anthem stance while treasuring effigies of TREASONOUS confederate brass.

And Tom posts Nazi Swastika's, yet FLIPS at the mere sight of a font bigger than '14 :lol:

You're not fooling anybody... People already see you for the intolerant racist, a**holes you are...

Just OWN the damn thing, already... Is that too much too ask?

Imperial Wizard wann-be's like you, joes#!tbag, and Nazi Tom, have an impressive trail of flies gobbling up your 'Black Lives Matter-is-equal-to-the-Nazis-and-KKK' bulls#!t.

Still, I think you'd attract more if you just owned your white nationalist identity... Stop hiding in the shadows and come clean...

Joe, looks the other way on mass-murdering hate groups, while labeling counter-protesters 'terrorists that must be crushed'...

You, attack Kaepernick's unpatriotic anthem stance while treasuring effigies of TREASONOUS confederate brass.

And Tom posts Nazi Swastika's, yet FLIPS at the mere sight of a font bigger than '14 :lol:

You're not fooling anybody... People already see you for the intolerant racist, a**holes you are...

I would own all of that if any of it were true. But I've never said or done any of the bolded. If I had, you could link it and make your case rather than writing unhinged bile that you think passes for humor but really just exposes your hateful, shameful ideology for what it is: fascism.

Of course, if you weren't a mouth-breathing fascist POS, you'd understand that.

But you are, so you don't.

I'm not gonna lie, probably not... But it all depends... Did he oversee and participate in any acts of brutality, mayhem, or murder?

-Has he come clean about them all, and served his time? -That has to be taken into consideration.

No kidding, I know Jews whose grandparents were gassed at Auschwitz that don't get nearly as upset at the sight of a swastika as you do. You're a seriously unbalanced little man.

Can I ask you another hypothetical question?

If a man was a KKK leader and a white supremacist but in his old age asked for forgiveness and admitted he was wrong would you accept him as a colleague or listen to him politically?

Hell I'd listen to him politically even as a KKK leader and white supremacist. Are we afraid to even listen to those we disagree with now??

Hell I'd listen to him politically even as a KKK leader and white supremacist. Are we afraid to even listen to those we disagree with now??

I was referring to Bob Byrd.

A United States senator. KKK leader, hero to Hillary Rodham Clinton, and friend of Barack Obama.

And a lifelong democrat

No kidding, I know Jews whose grandparents were gassed at Auschwitz that don't get nearly as upset at the sight of a swastika as you do. You're a seriously unbalanced little man.

My own !@#$ing grandfather was a prisoner of the Nazis, being an american citizen in Poland at the outbreak of the war. But other than that ...

!@#$ 34. He's an ass, and knows nothing about what he speaks.

I was referring to Bob Byrd.

A United States senator. KKK leader, hero to Hillary Rodham Clinton, and friend of Barack Obama.

And a lifelong democrat

All of which I despise but I'd still listen to him. I just find people interesting.

Friday in Durham rumors quickly grew that there was going to be a Klan type rally about the statue coming down. Durham and other police agencies confirmed and released that it was untrue but that did not stop thousands of folks from gathering in Durham to protest nothing but a big case of those who did not have a job.

Of course.

I was a history nerd when I was young and I read mein kampf...

Of course it doesn't make me a Nazi, and I despise Hitler

You THINK it doesn't make you a Nazi. But if you commit a crime, and they dig up this post saying "I read Mein Kampf..."

Touché but I also specify that I despise Hitler.

Most nazis idolize him.

I would hang him by his sack

When it gets to the media, it'll be "Clearly he idolized Hitler, he read Mein Kampf." People won't think about it, they'll react. Emotionally, and stupidly.

When it gets to the media, it'll be "Clearly he idolized Hitler, he read Mein Kampf." People won't think about it, they'll react. Emotionally, and stupidly.

Why I dont tell anyone I'm German.

I told my Syrian orthodontist that I was German years ago and he just looked at me and said "huh, I hear they're pretty racist people"

My only response I could muster was well.. my grandfather did leave the Rhine to fight the Nazis with the Americans.

insanity continues to bloom

Colorado man stabbed for haircut

stabbing.jpg“Are you one of them neo-Nazis?”

This is what happens when you combine the left’s Nazi panic with the idea that it’s okay to use violence against certain people.

A man named Joshua Witt was pulling up to Steak and Shake to get a milkshake when he was stabbed by a stranger who shouted something about neo-Nazis.

insanity continues to bloom

Colorado man stabbed for haircut

stabbing.jpgAre you one of them neo-Nazis?

This is what happens when you combine the lefts Nazi panic with the idea that its okay to use violence against certain people.

A man named Joshua Witt was pulling up to Steak and Shake to get a milkshake when he was stabbed by a stranger who shouted something about neo-Nazis.

Crazy

2nd amendment people.. Will keep you from being stabbed.

Never bring a knife to a gun fight

Edited by Buffalo716