Nate Peterman Love .. anyone vs. 2018 QB draft??

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could Petermen pull a Brady? What if Tyrod starts the season and at some point gets injured, Petermen takes the job and never gives it up and the Bills finish 10-6 and makes playoffs!

And this solves the Bills biggest problems. All those picks to put studs around him and shore up the aging defense.

I just hope Petermen shows accuracy again tonight. Just give us a tiny hope at this position and I'll be happy. The problem is that neither qb is going to have much time tonight to throw the ball. Who will have the quicker decision making skills is what I'm most interested to see.

Then we better hope that there are 3 or 4 franchise QBs in the 2018 draft class because 3 other teams will snap up QB's before Buffalo gets a chance.

You caught a glimpse of next year's draft order?

Please post it.

Sam Bradford threw for 3,900 yards, completed 70% of his passes and only threw 5 INTs. His rating was 99.4. How in the world does that fall in the "fail" category? Mark Ingram had almost 1,100 yards last year and has been to the Pro Bowl. Again, how does that fall to fail?

Cam has been the MVP of the league!!! It's inarguable that he falls anywhere but elite. What is TBD?!?

Jameis and Mariota are arguably the 2 best young QBs in the world. They are well on their way.

Palmer has been good and it's too early to tell on Henry.

I think that what happened here is you were trying to troll that great college players don't make successful pros. That's what you thought would be the case. Since 2008 there have been 9 winners. There is 1 guy still in school, 4 starting QBs (3 franchise), 2 RBs that will split carries, a bust and a former ROY that flamed out with injuries. That's the list. The times have changed and it looks like not everyone has noticed.

TBD means - To Be Determined.

FTR Bradford' career RAT is 84.5.

Does a Franchise QB go from team to team to team? No, they don't, ergo the fail category. Q - Is Bradford better than Taylor?

I implied that - few call Cam good (raising hand), even fewer call him elite, many call him not so great.

"Arguably" Jameis and Mariota could be elite. Its too early to tell with them ergo TBD.

Re Ingram.... My apologies for not putting further rows between the lines. I will edit the post.

Yes Kirby, some "great" college players don't make successful pros. Some average Joe's do.

I give every player the benefit of doubt until I've seen them play in the NFL.

Typically it takes 3 years with rookies to see if a guy is good or not. - Much faster to see if they are a total bust.

I refrain from judging bust or success based on college games. (You do know its a racket - meaning they cheat to recruit players)

You caught a glimpse of next year's draft order?

Please post it.

it will cost you,

unclear if the meaning behind the post is meant to be sarcasm or ridicule

so ---

Why can't my guess any less accurate that his?

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

tonight the Nate Peterman era begins. 120 yards and 2 td's. meanwhile Tyrod will run around like a crazy person and make a couple of plays but mostly do nothing

On that note, anyone with Gamepass, try this...

Watch all of TTs throws and all of NPs throws in slow motion. If it's anything like week 1 there will be a big difference in where the WR is in the route when the ball comes out. I'm guessing week 2 will be the same.

tonight the Nate Peterman era begins. 120 yards and 2 td's. meanwhile Tyrod will run around like a crazy person and make a couple of plays but mostly do nothing

Would be positive evidence the kid's really got it. If it happens they better begin to take any trade inquiries seriously and be hunting for a reliable back up cause yates ain't it. Again IF IT HAPPENS, sit taylor and give the kid the rest of preseason with the ones. It would be time for McD and Beane to grow a set.