McCoy & Taylor

The Bills should try and trade McCoy and Taylor as well. Let's totally drain the swamp and finally get this team out of it's 6-10 vortex!! It will take a couple of years to move forward, but rebuilding at this time coincides perfectly with the Patriots demise as three years from now they will be a shell of what they are now and the Bills can then move forward with all the young talent that they will acquire over the next several years. Finally looks like they may be going the right direction. One step backwards to move three steps forward over time. Can't wait until we finally have a decent QB!!!! I'm sure they can still get value for those players now, so let's go all in...... Like what they are doing, and it's been a looooong time since I could say that.....

GO BILLS!!!

The Bills should try and trade McCoy and Taylor as well. Let's totally drain the swamp and finally get this team out of it's 6-10 vortex!! It will take a couple of years to move forward, but rebuilding at this time coincides perfectly with the Patriots demise as three years from now they will be a shell of what they are now and the Bills can then move forward with all the young talent that they will acquire over the next several years. Finally looks like they may be going the right direction. One step backwards to move three steps forward over time. Can't wait until we finally have a decent QB!!!! I'm sure they can still get value for those players now, so let's go all in...... Like what they are doing, and it's been a looooong time since I could say that.....

GO BILLS!!!

I understand your logic, but I wouldn't assume a Patriots demise in 3 years. Jimmy G. Looks like a capable QB and they have a young stud WR as well as a rather young Gronk still. (Although injuries may significantly shorten his career)

I understand your logic, but I wouldn't assume a Patriots demise in 3 years. Jimmy G. Looks like a capable QB and they have a young stud WR as well as a rather young Gronk still. (Although injuries may significantly shorten his career)

You're replacing the greatest quarterback of all-time with an okay quarterback. Doubt any demise will happen as long as Belichick is still alive but you won't be clinching the AFC East before the season begins on an annual basis anymore.

You're replacing the greatest quarterback of all-time with an okay quarterback. Doubt any demise will happen as long as Belichick is still alive but you won't be clinching the AFC East before the season begins on an annual basis anymore.

I misunderstood what he meant by demise. I think demise I think 2-14 or 4-12 seasons. I agree with you as long as BB is coaching that won't happen. They will def take a step back with a younger less talented QB but right now I don't see a QB in theEast who is head and shoulder better than him.

Yeaaaaaah how about nope. Might as well not even have a team then. Fans wouldn't show up. No way it happens. Think about all the jerseys that would have to be taken off the shelves. #14 is already irrelevant, but next #25 and #5? From a pure marketing perspective that's a dumb as **** move.

Yeaaaaaah how about nope. Might as well not even have a team then. Fans wouldn't show up. No way it happens. Think about all the jerseys that would have to be taken off the shelves. #14 is already irrelevant, but next #25 and #5? From a pure marketing perspective that's a dumb as **** move.

What pisses me off is that im thinking they only kept Tyrod and Shady to sell tickets n make it look like we were gonna be "competitive". Real bullsht move obd.

Wow, the sky really is indeed falling. I thought it was just a metaphor.

Word. You know what man? I'm on board with the optimism.

have a beer on me :beer:

Who cares? 2-14 better than 8-8.

DO IT.

I'm spending 0.00. Already cancelled my panthers bills trip.

I dont blame you. I was gonna get a Darby jersey. I feel bad for the fans and parents that spent hard earned money on #14 jerseys this off-season. Beanes responses pissed me off. Pretty much said fck this year were getting picks for next season and starting a 40 yr old as our #1 WR.

http://buffalonews.com/2017/08/11/said-sean-mcdermott-brandon-beane-lesean-mccoy-trading-watkins-darby/

I dont blame you. I was gonna get a Darby jersey. I feel bad for the fans and parents that spent hard earned money on #14 jerseys this off-season. Beanes responses pissed me off. Pretty much said fck this year were getting picks for next season and starting a 40 yr old as our #1 WR.

http://buffalonews.com/2017/08/11/said-sean-mcdermott-brandon-beane-lesean-mccoy-trading-watkins-darby/

How much impact did Sammy have in our last two years that you say we're tanking now that he's not on the team?

Also, once they passed on picking up his 5th year option that should've been a red flag to wait on buying that Watkins jersey.

How much impact did Sammy have in our last two years that you say we're tanking now that he's not on the team?

Also, once they passed on picking up his 5th year option that should've been a red flag to wait on buying that Watkins jersey.

You have a starting QB who uses a deep ball threat to back the defenses up to open space in the running game. Then you trade away his top deep threat after losing all other burners in FA. The west coast offense doesnt use deep passes much but you should still be using your QBs strengths to your advantage. Stop playing yourself. Matthews and Boldin arent beating any CB deep. We lost a lot of speed at WR this season and it will show when teams start packing the box and we have no WR to blow the top off and make them pay for it.