Mitch Trubisky's debut...wow

eball

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Good God son, get off the meds. Trubisky made hard throws, deep throws and accurate throws. Peterman made one nice throw, the td

I don't know about that, Peterman played with the 3rd string an all but he looked comfortable and that rollout throw was a damn nice pass.

Don't confuse my comment. I'm not saying he's starter material I'm just saying for a late round pick he looked really good and he made more than one nice throw.

2013 Bills...preseason game 1.

EJ Manuel wows orchestrating a perfect drive. 9-9, 68yds and a TD. The Bills offense hangs 44 on the Colts..........

this.

funny how some give so much credit to a rookie in a preseason game only to have their expectations come crumbling down. not saying it will/would happen to this kid but some need to come off the throttle until he is on the field in an up to speed regular season game.

PRESEASON

I was skeptical, but he looked very good. I'm impressed with the athleticism and his ability to throw on the run. If he keeps it up, no one's going to care about those extra picks the Bears gave away.

He looked good for his first taste of game action. There's definitely a lot to work with there. He made throws that would have people here giddy if Tyrod did the same. But.....since it wasn't our guy it doesn't matter and it's all meaningless.

Is Jeff going to return for an I-told-you-so brigade?

He was on sabrespace, on the Buffalo Bills 2017 thread. He said he was going to wait for the regular season to come before he came back. Though, if Mahomes tears it up, he probably will come back earlier.

Now this is the sort of debut you'd like to see from your 1st round QB.

In my opinion this blows away what Deshaun Foster Watson did against the Panthers Wednesday night.

Watson's debut was way over blown...solid, but nothing spectacular. What Trubisky did last night was sensational.

I will admit, I was laughing my a** off at the Bears trade to give up so much to move one spot. And I do still think it was a needless trade as everything I heard was that SF was not taking him anyway, so they really gave up so much to insure they got him. And with so much talent on the board at major needs for the Bears, just felt really expensive for a guy they probably still get just waiting the one pick.

However, if Trubisky lives up to the expectations and keeps performing like this, then the cost to insure they got him will have been worth it and they will be vindicated. But again, lets do remember it was against backups and then 3rd stringers, and plenty of times we have seen young QB's even here in Buffalo put on a show against that level of competition and then stink it up with the first unit. So a little early to annoit him the next big thing, but it sure was one heck of a start for the young man.