Bills Release 1st Unofficial Depth Chart

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know. It's almost like he's coming off of a missed year with a torn ACL...

It's almost like 4mer is just a bot, posting exactly what you'd expect it to post o_O

Can I just say how terrible the depth chart looks on the Bills website. It is almost impossible to read some of the names because they go under graphics and adds. Get your **** together Bills IT.

Looks like a bad form (something is funky with the spacing within the page template).

Guess that much like the players on the depth chart, this is also round 1 of POSTING the depth chart... :D

Can I just say how terrible the depth chart looks on the Bills website. It is almost impossible to read some of the names because they go under graphics and adds. Get your **** together Bills IT.

Every since new IT guy came and they shut down bbmb, I no longer even visit, or maybe just once a week opposed to every day before. They totally ruined the site

Was really Hoping Zay would be #2

Don't underestimate the leap from college to the pros, especially from the level Jones was playing at.

Vets have a huge advantage at this time of year.

Same is true for Ragland. IF the Bills were in the same defense, it would bother me that Ragland can't crack the starting lineup. But he's getting a brand new defense thrown at him, and vets like Humber have a built-in advantage.

Give it time. If they aren't seeing a lot of playing time by mid-season, then it's on them. But right now, they're just working their way in.

Haven't even played the first preseason game yet. This depth chart is just a starting point. There will be a lot of movement by then start of the season

I disagree. There will be little movement. OL, QB, RB, WR, TE, DE, DT, S, CB, K, P & LS are set.