Watkins is hurt

Except it wasnt his surgically repaired foot?

Dude. He rolled his right ankle. He's had six injuries to his right foot. It is not a stretch to think it's his right foot when someone sees that he is limping and favoring his right side from a right ankle injury.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who in the current regime should I direct my angry letters to?

I am not in the current regime.

But i am prepared to accept letters of indignation for lack of satisfactory Fan experiences.

Did he give this interview before or after he was buried ?

ouija board.

best way to get straight answers

Edited by 3rdand12

You don't know 3rd yet

Relax, he's just having some fun with a fellow long-time poster who knows as much

Well, or I am messing with John again. :wub:

Yeah, I just got the memo...lol. Must have had some pent up poster aggravation. Was going to delete it, but as it's been replied to, I will leave it. This post will stand as my retraction and apology. Carry on.

Oh shoot chollenback. don't you fret one tinch

So many things wrong here.

1. So we shouldn't try to make projections? Just wait until a players obvious place in history smacks us in the face?

2. Julio Jones was nowhere near the best receiver in NFL history after only three years in the league.

3. Sammy actually produced at a higher rate in each players second year. Yes Julio produced at higher rates in years 1 and 3. But with all the other similarities to their careers and I'd say these players are quite similar through three years. And Sammy having one year of better production helps.

4. Matt Ryan and falcons passing attack is way better for a receiver compared to EJ Manuel/Kyle Orton/Tyrod Taylor and the ground and pound rushing attack of the Buffalo Bills.

You really are trying hard to make a comparison between Sammy Watkins and Julio Jones.

This is utter lunacy.

Let's put it this way: Any interest in a bet on who has the better NFL career at even money? Of course not, since it is probably somewhere north of 50-1 against Sammy ever reaching that level. Would be awesome (though it'd necessarily have to be with another team that isn't Buffalo), but it isn't going to happen.

Dude. He rolled his right ankle. He's had six injuries to his right foot. It is not a stretch to think it's his right foot when someone sees that he is limping and favoring his right side from a right ankle injury.

No its not a stretch.

However information came out explaining.....dont you think its important (given the player) to find out whats going on?

By all accounts the foot is healed

Wow did Dareus give you some of his Ghost Train Haze.

Im curious why you have that opinion.

Edited by John from Hemet

When healthy..............that's exactly my point, bro.

The OP...........he's feisty today.

He should read Astro's posts and see how one properly covers a practice for the board. That was 10 pages of crap I could have lived without.

Edited by Green Lightning