Tannehill down non contact injury

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Yet another FA this offseason to admit their wife made the decision!

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20276495/jay-cutler-says-wife-swayed-sign-miami-dolphins

"The last four months I've been in a different mindset, getting ready for the Fox deal,'' Cutler said. "I was pretty good with where I was in my life; I was around the kids a lot and felt pretty content. So I went back and forth on this. My wife talked me into it more than anybody else. ... I think she got tired of me being around the house.

Edited by BuffaloHokie13

:lol:

Yet another FA this offseason to admit their wife made the decision!

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20276495/jay-cutler-says-wife-swayed-sign-miami-dolphins

I think Cutler's wife's official quote was, "Sure, Jay, if you want to hang around by a thread for one more year in this charade marriage by playing with the Dolphins and being out of me and the kids lives for 5 mil each, Go Fins!!"

Coaching probably the biggest difference; probably why Miami in and Bills out.

I agree 100%. Outsmarting the Ryan Brothers is like like playing chess with a house plant.

@Bet_Labs

#Dolphins with Cutler starting (10k simulations) Wins: 6.7 Playoff Probability: 12.9% Win Super Bowl: 0.5% http://bit.ly/2ujI63u

Despite being less than impressed with Cutler, they think the Bills are still worse. Edited by PromoTheRobot

does he even give a ****?

History shows that he does not.

Caption this

DGpYVgfV0AAMJ8H.jpg

They definitely just grabbed that polo out of a box in the back of the merchandise room.

Favorite caption from twitter:

When you're at the in-laws and the edibles kick in.......

The narrative being put forth nationally now with respect to Cutler and the Fish is hilarious. In a nutshell, Cutler really wanted to play this season, had the best year of his life with Gase, and may be a "step up" from Tannehill. Absolutely delusional.

Facts: Cutler got nary a sniff from anyone -- including Gase -- when the Bears cut him. About a week ago Cutler's career would have been (accurately) summed up as one of the most disappointing high-level QB prospect's careers of the past 20 years. Completely mediocre, no passion. He shows up at his first Fish PC and says conditioning isn't important because he plays QB. Also says he went back and forth on the decision and it was his wife who convinced him to play. Yeah, he's passionate about leading the Fish.

Opinion: Cutler is playing football for one (well, 9.5 million) reasons. That's the amount of his raise from the FOX job.

Prediction: Matt Moore is staring by around week 6, the result of another Cutler injury or his uninspiring play.

The narrative being put forth nationally now with respect to Cutler and the Fish is hilarious. In a nutshell, Cutler really wanted to play this season, had the best year of his life with Gase, and may be a "step up" from Tannehill. Absolutely delusional.

Facts: Cutler got nary a sniff from anyone -- including Gase -- when the Bears cut him. About a week ago Cutler's career would have been (accurately) summed up as one of the most disappointing high-level QB prospect's careers of the past 20 years. Completely mediocre, no passion. He shows up at his first Fish PC and says conditioning isn't important because he plays QB. Also says he went back and forth on the decision and it was his wife who convinced him to play. Yeah, he's passionate about leading the Fish.

Opinion: Cutler is playing football for one (well, 9.5 million) reasons. That's the amount of his raise from the FOX job.

Prediction: Matt Moore is staring by around week 6, the result of another Cutler injury or his uninspiring play.

The Jets sniffed him.

History shows that he does not.

Favorite caption from twitter:

When you're at the in-laws and the edibles kick in.......

I seem to get "allergies" whenever we're visiting the in-laws.