Tannehill down non contact injury

@AlbertBreer

Everything you need to know here on Jay Cutler, and how the Dolphins' future at quarterback is flexible.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/08/06/jay-cutler-miami-dolphins-ryan-tannehill-contract-adam-gase-2018

@ProFootballDoc

David J. Chao, MD Retweeted Albert Breer

First step is to pass a physical on throwing shoulder that had labrum surgery in Dec 2016. Story posting soon at http://www.profootballdoc.com

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jarvis Landry, Devante Parker, Kenny Stills, Julius Thomas, Jay Ajayi... Decent line when everyone is healthy.

Tannehill isn't good imo... he's been given a ton of weapons and proved he is nothing but mediocre.

Watkins, McCoy, Clay, Taylor. How does that compare? 4 wins?

They made the playoffs last year Promo. With Moore playing significant time.

By playing the easiest schedule and the Bills gifting them two wins. They beat one team with a winning record last year. One.

Moore played in 3 games. He was highly efficient against the Jets, and pretty ineffective against the Bills and Pats*.

Was just gonna post something similar. There was nothing significant about the minutes Moore played; he was just asked not to screw it up.

By playing the easiest schedule and the Bills gifting them two wins. They beat one team with a winning record last year. One.

I think big ben was hurt in that game they lost to Miami too, but i might be mistaken. Their defense looks thinner than ours too... In some ways we're a lot like Miami.

And how many good teams did the Bills beat last year? Bills feasted on the worst teams in the league

And yet... they still went.

Was just gonna post something similar. There was nothing significant about the minutes Moore played; he was just asked not to screw it up.

And he managed it.

How exactly is Miami winning 8? Do they have any exceptional players that can carry a team? Losing Tanny is a huge blow to whatever passing game they had.

Expect Miami to join the Jets and Browns for the 2018 QB derby.

They have a good running game, good receivers and a good line. Tannehill to Cutler isn't that big of a drop. They won't fall off the cliff more than they would have. The Browns will win 5 games this year and the Jets could be historically bad.

But not by being significantly better. Just lucked out.

I don't think anyone thinks that they were significantly better. The flip side is that I don't think that anyone thinks Tannehill to Cutler makes them significantly worse. They are virtually the same team (depending on what happens with Landry). Edited by Kirby Jackson

I don't think anyone thinks that they were significantly better. The flip side is that I don't think that anyone thinks Tannehill to Cutler makes them significantly worse. They are virtually the same team (depending on what happens with Landry).

Just need to understand how one is an 8+ win team and the other a 4-win team.

They are a 7.5 win team in Vegas. That's about who they are.

Okay. But talent-for-talent how are they better than the Bills? I just can't see it, especially with Tanny out and Landry facing suspension.

Edited by PromoTheRobot