Tannehill down non contact injury

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would it? Cutler is a lousy NFL starter.

@SethWalder

Jay Cutler doesn't change Dolphins' 2017 season outlook

https://t.co/VG9O45CEla

@TomPelissero

Ryan Tannehill is on the field watching #Dolphins practice with brace on left knee. Bit of a limp but he is walking around.

It wouldn't be a total shocker if Cutler played above average for 10-16 games, I agree his attitude sucks, he is a baby etc.

I could see him coming in motivated and having a decent run with the cast around. The hinges will come off eventually but he may play decent for a stretch.

It wouldn't be a total shocker if Cutler played above average for 10-16 games, I agree his attitude sucks, he is a baby etc.

I could see him coming in motivated and having a decent run with the cast around. The hinges will come off eventually but he may play decent for a stretch.

Yes it would. He's 34 years old and is who he is at this juncture. He's also coming off a torn labrum.

Yes it would. This is a pure money grab. Think Kyle Orton with less heart.

Cutler to me is a little worse version of Tannehill. I expect Miami to be similar to what I thought they'd be, around .500.

Same here. I think he's somewhere in between Moore and Tanny. I think they may have gone with Moore if not for needing someone for the entire season, which he's a good backup but not a 16 game starter. Cutler isn't a good 16 game starter but at least he's done it, and knows the offense.

Same here. I think he's somewhere in between Moore and Tanny. I think they may have gone with Moore if not for needing someone for the entire season, which he's a good backup but not a 16 game starter. Cutler isn't a good 16 game starter but at least he's done it, and knows the offense.

Cutler was their best option, but that still doesn't mean it was a good option.

I expect Cutler to play fair-to-middling football until he goes down with an injury, probably before week 6.

Cutler was their best option, but that still doesn't mean it was a good option.

I expect Cutler to play fair-to-middling football until he goes down with an injury, probably before week 6.

he has always had hamstring problems and given the lack of offseason work I expect that will continue

Cutler to me is a little worse version of Tannehill. I expect Miami to be similar to what I thought they'd be, around .500.

How exactly is Miami winning 8? Do they have any exceptional players that can carry a team? Losing Tanny is a huge blow to whatever passing game they had.

Expect Miami to join the Jets and Browns for the 2018 QB derby.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Yes it would. This is a pure money grab. Think Kyle Orton with less heart.

Couldn't it be a redemption story? We have seen career miediocre QB's have a good season late in their careers. I think he comes out hot then once some controversy strikes he will revert back to being Cutlet. Miami has some nice pieces for a guy that likes to sling it.

How exactly is Miami winning 8? Do they have any exceptional players that can carry a team? Losing Tanny is a huge blow to whatever passing game they had.

Jarvis Landry, Devante Parker, Kenny Stills, Julius Thomas, Jay Ajayi... Decent line when everyone is healthy.

Tannehill isn't good imo... he's been given a ton of weapons and proved he is nothing but mediocre.

Edited by dneveu

Couldn't it be a redemption story? We have seen career mediocre QB's have a good season late in their careers. I think he comes out hot then once some controversy strikes he will revert back to being Cutlet. Miami has some nice pieces for a guy that likes to sling it.

As long as he's cold by December!

Expect Miami to join the Jets and Browns for the 2018 QB derby.

They made the playoffs last year Promo. With Moore playing significant time.

I have no reason to say this other than speculation, but I kind of expect Cutler to be some version of a new Fitzmagic.

He'll be amazing enough in the first half of the season to have everyone excited, and Chicago sportswriters will talk about what a mistake the inept money-grubbing Bears management made letting Gase and Cutler go, right before Cutler returns to throwing multiple picks and being the reason the Fish don't make the playoffs.