What are you most scared of happening this Bills season?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anywhere between 4 and 1 less than playoff necessary number of wins.

way better,..agreed !

Kim Pegula showing up in one of GBID's "Hot for NFL Owner" threads

as long as its with a fat 54 year old season ticket holder from Richmond...i am all good with that headline

Edited by plenzmd1

He was a Vike by then and I think you nailed it, Moats sounds right.

5:29 in the video is where Favre crosses the Moats.

As for this season, I guess I am terrified of a McCoy injury early on. Something like a torn ACL.

Edited by GhostsofBillsPast

Tie-breakers. Coaches don't admit it but some games are simply more important than others. Of course they try to win them all, but a win over Tampa Bay is far less important than a win over an AFC West opponent. The KC game alone could mean making or not making the playoffs and maybe as many as 6, 8, or 10 draft spots.

Monday hangovers

Awesome.

But I'm not necessarily scared of this but am going to be more aware of the Bills rollercoaster ride of a season. It seems like they always go back and forth, tugging and ripping at the strings to my heart, having me loving then hating then loving and hating. I hope for once they will be a less streaky and put a more consistent product on he field (whatever it may be)

Edited by AlwaysBilleve

I'd like to see really professional coaching and management. No media circus. Even if it turns out to be another no-playoff season, let it be a season of growth and stability that builds a foundation for Bills fans to expect an upward trajectory the next few years. Enough of this hovering around .500 permanently with all kinds of controversy.

1. Peterman taking over if Tyrod gets hurt and not performing well at all leaving us with Yates as our starter.

2. Ragland not becoming a force in the middle.

3. Shaq disappearing

4. Our secondary killing the defense.

Edited by rodneykm