Anquan Boldin Signs 1 Year Deal with the Bills Pg45

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BRUSSEL SPROUTS

2lbs whole sprouts, ends trimmed and cut in half.

Put in a ziplock with some olive oil, salt and pepper.

Put on a greased sheet pan in a single layer, and bake at 400F for 25 minutes. You can broil them for a few minutes at the end but WATCH them the entire time.

Pour into a large bowl, and douse with good Balsamic vinegar.

When serving, drizzle Balsamic glaze (different product) over the top, and then some good hard Italian cheese gets grated on top also.

You're welcome.

BRUSSEL SPROUTS

2lbs whole sprouts, ends trimmed and cut in half.

Put in a ziplock with some olive oil, salt and pepper.

Put on a greased sheet pan in a single layer, and bake at 400F for 25 minutes. You can broil them for a few minutes at the end but WATCH them the entire time.

Pour into a large bowl, and douse with good Balsamic vinegar.

When serving, drizzle Balsamic glaze (different product) over the top, and then some good hard Italian cheese gets grated on top also.

You're welcome.

I get enough of people's recipes on FB, I certainly do not need it here too.

i don't think anyone is referring to an official mentorship program. Just that he would lead by example. He's always been very professional, reliable, and productive. He's exactly the type of player McD loves.

:lol: yep.

INGREDIENTS

1 pound fresh asparagus

2 Tablespoons olive oil

3 Tablespoons grated parmesan cheese

2 Garlic Cloves, minced

salt and pepper

Prepare asparagus and trim the bottoms. Lay the asparagus in the pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss in the olive oil.

Lay the asparagus on the grill in a row. Grill for 5-10 minutes over medium high heat until they have char marks and are fork tender. Remove asparagus and place back in the pan. Toss with garlic and parmesan cheese. Serve.

*You can also grill the asparagus in foil if desired.

Make this one all the time. I like to use shaved parm sometimes too.

Anquan likes to play for winners, if he agreed to a meeting with us, he must see us on the cusp of being in the playoffs.

Always liked Anquans style of play and we could use someone like him after Bob W left. I think hes an upgrade over Bob. Smash mouth tough sob who has no problem getting dirty in the run game and isn't afraid to run routes over the middle(barring tyrod sees him) lol I kid im a tyrod fan