Is There Anything That Everybody Agrees On?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simple question, is there anything that both sides of the aisle agree on anymore and could pass a bi partisan bill? I thought Trumps infrastructure idea would fly but its gone no where.

Yes. Sanctions against Russia. Passed the Senate 97-2 about a month ago.

Asian women

Doesn't matter who I talk to. Black guys. White guys. Republicans. Democrats.

Everybody loves hot Asian women

Let me know if you ever run for office on the national level. You'll have my full support.

:beer:

Simple question, is there anything that both sides of the aisle agree on anymore and could pass a bi partisan bill? I thought Trumps infrastructure idea would fly but its gone no where.

Maybe not a bill so much, but I would argue that our current zeitgeist hovers over a bipartisan agreement not to send large numbers of ground troops into combat. I'm sure that a bill that increased VA funding would probably win bipartisan support

Asian women

Let me know if you ever run for office on the national level. You'll have my full support.

:beer:

Same here.

Asian women

Hot ones yes, but I find the % of Asian women I consider hot to be very small. Like 5%....and considering virtually none of them are DQ'ed for being fat, that's a low #.

I'm sure most would agree that getting hit in the head by a 60 pound bag of drugs as it's being thrown over the Mexican paid for wall would be bad.

Hot Asian women should garner more that 75% approval.

Idiots in Washington DC couldn't agree on water being wet.

Hot ones yes, but I find the % of Asian women I consider hot to be very small. Like 5%....and considering virtually none of them are DQ'ed for being fat, that's a low #.

There are a lot of ugly Asian chicks.

Hot chicks regardless of ethnicity are hot.