Is There Anything That Everybody Agrees On?

I think everyone agrees that mammal farts cause global warming but does that really matter? Agreeing on something without taking action on it is useless. We need to kill all mammals so that humans may live.

I think you may have forgotten that humans are mammals. I suggest that we start with reptiles right here on this board. Oh, and their bait too.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think everyone agrees that mammal farts cause global warming but does that really matter? Agreeing on something without taking action on it is useless. We need to kill all mammals so that humans may live.

No steaks or bacon, or bacon-wrapped steaks? That's not a world I want to live in.

No steaks or bacon, or bacon-wrapped steaks? That's not a world I want to live in.

Ever heard of a freezer?

I think you may have forgotten that humans are mammals. I suggest that we start with reptiles right here on this board. Oh, and their bait too.

Oh, God another PETA dope chiming in with the humans are just like animals thing. Dude, humans are humans. Don't get me wrong, I hate it when people abuse animals and all but I don't put them on an equal footing with humans. They always talk about cow farts but if you read the article it usually says mammal farts so that means dogs, cats, cows, birds, raccoons, deer and a bunch of other stuff. If they are truly what is causing GW then we have to kill them to survive.

Everyone else's maybe. But mine don't stink

... in the sublime comfort of their well lit, air conditioned homes.

Bacon wrapped steak? Great way to ruin a good piece of meat.

Who on earth would sully the taste of God's gift - bacon with a piece of cow flesh? :blink:

Edited by Nanker

Who on earth would sully the taste of God's gift - bacon with a piece of cow flesh? :blink:

You have that backwards. Threw a couple ribeyes on the grill this past weekend. Anything other than salt and pepper on a great steak is a waste.

You have that backwards. Threw a couple ribeyes on the grill this past weekend. Anything other than salt and pepper on a great steak is a waste.

gotta have Garlic .

heading to the freezer to see what's left.

Edited by Gary M

OP starts thread on agreement.

Thread devolves into argument about steak.

Never change, PPP. Never change.

Argument? No a discussion.

add red wine veigar. Keeps it juicier

Vinegar on a steak? What are you !@#$ing nuts.

That was an argument.

That's happened on the main board.

But it usually takes at least 30 pages. Never happens in 2.

Argument? No a discussion.

Vinegar on a steak? What are you !@#$ing nuts.

That was an argument.

:lol:

That's happened on the main board.

But it usually takes at least 30 pages. Never happens in 2.

My thoughts exactly. Although one thread (maybe the Gettleman one) turned into an argument over the definition of "The South" within five pages or something. One guy linked to the census bureau.