Hodges or Humber? Who will be Starting Will?

Common sense I think says Hodges but I think I heard on his press conference that McDermott had Humber playing with the starters and Hodges with the back-ups. I like Humber, would not be surprised if he won that job.... What do y'all think?

In McD's scheme (from what I read) the Sam and Will are interchangeable. Hodges played ILB in SF but I see it being Preston-Ragland-Hodges from Sam to Will. Lots if sub packages though with Lorenzo and Hyde mixed in to where I'm not sure how much it matters which position they are pegged at in base.

Humber has been mentioned in positive light by the head coach and players in th3 oress conferences ive listened too. Also Hodges signed a 1 yr deao for veteran minimum, so Id say signs point to Humber at the moment.

With the deal that Hodges signed hes far from a lock to even make the final roster.

Humber has been mentioned in positive light by the head coach and players in th3 oress conferences ive listened too. Also Hodges signed a 1 yr deao for veteran minimum, so Id say signs point to Humber at the moment.

With the deal that Hodges signed hes far from a lock to even make the final roster.

This does not add up. if Hodges is one of the top LBs he will make the team. If anything, the contract helps him stick as it is affordable.

Well I've got to think Hodges has an edge just because of being younger with more starts - which indicates he's more physically talented. He's also 3" taller - that would allow him to do more than a 5'11" Humber. However, I agree with the other posters that what they do on the field will ultimately be how they win the job.

Edited by Triple Threat

He has a better chance of being the spokesman for Pepperidge farm than ever starting an NFL game.

81AmF87uufL._SY679_.jpg

Were you just waiting to drop that product placement?

Regardless, I would say, solely based on the opinions of analysts and posters far more educated on the college game than I, that Milano has a shot.

He has a better chance of being the spokesman for Pepperidge farm than ever starting an NFL game.

81AmF87uufL._SY679_.jpg

originally those cookies started as a single cookienwjrh a chocolate layer but always stick together. Pepperidge farms decided to make them a sandwich.

Pepperidge farm remembers

Hodges. Once he gets the playbook down, he'll be starting. Was it Buscaglia that said he would be surprised if he was cut? I think that may be one of the stupidest things if seen him write. Unless Humber, Milano and Vallejo all get remarkably better real quick, Hodges has a spot on the 53, most likely as a starter