Bills' 2017 Training Camp Discussion - Off Day on 7/31

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@TheBillsWire

4 major takeaways from Week 1 of #Bills Training Camp

http://billswire.usatoday.com/2017/07/31/bills-training-camp-4-major-takeaways-from-week-1/

I hope Ragland rebounds

CBF

I'm not surprised that Brown is ahead of Ragland at this juncture given his edge in NFL and 4-3 MLB experience. I also heard the other day that Brown spent time this offseason picking the brain of Luke Kuechly about details and nuances of playing the MLB position in McDermott's defense.

Anyone else excited for the Bills 1st preseason game next week?

CBF

Yes. I love pre-season games... because it is the first time you get to see a lot of the unheralded depth and work out where the gems might be. I will be doing my regular Good Night / Bad Night pre-season features after each game too. Gutted that 3 are on Thursday Nights.... gonna mean some very lethargic Fridays at work for me.

I am curious how the offseason change to roster cuts will impact the amount of time players will get each game

That was a great and long overdue change. Makes it tougher on each team to evaluate the other teams' cuts, but everyone is in the same boat.

IIRC most of those TDs were scored on his patented "goal line leap" maneuver. He would highjump a pile of defenders on goal to go situations. It was his only skill.

That was one of his skills, but not the only one. Cribbs was a very good RB, in my opinion.

Leslie Frazier explained that Ragland is still getting his legs back under him and the team is being cautious with him after the former Alabama star missed his entire rookie season with a torn ACL.

well obviously he's just lying to cover up their plans to cut him