Gillislee on the Patriot Way

stuvian

Gillislee called it the bubble in the article

Anyone who can't see the difference between a bubble facility and a hard roofed Fieldhouse.........has to be deaf.

signed, Yogi Berra.

That article was pretty much a nothing burger. The secret of the Pats is they work harder? Hard work and cheating, maybe.

Players will find reasons to support their choices.

Did Gilly ever consider he could have "worked harder" when he was a Bill??? No one was stopping him. He could have set an example others may have followed.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who can't see the difference between a bubble facility and a hard roofed Fieldhouse.........has to be deaf.

signed, Yogi Berra.

Players will find reasons to support their choices.

Did Gilly ever consider he could have "worked harder" when he was a Bill??? No one was stopping him. He could have set an example others may have followed.

This is what I was getting at earlier. "Hey, they expect more so I feel I have to work harder." !@#$s.

Edited by Doc

• 1 month later...

Clearly, Gilmore was the problem with this team last year. Not Rex's stupid overly complicated "scheme" or crappy Ss. Thank God he is gone!!!

And I hate him but Tom Brady is the Patriot Way. You have possibly the greatest qb of all time who is the hardest worker on the team. When you have that combination at the top, every thing falls in line. The Patriot Way BS doesn't exist if they had Blake Bortles or Jay Cutler as their qb.

Yet, the best team in the NFL gave him a monster deal. Whose opinion should I trust more - the Pats or bitter Bills fans (not particularly aimed at you Doc, you're a good dude)? But come on, Gilmore is a really good player.

They needed a good corner and had the money, but Gilmore showed a very selfish side to him that I wouldnt want as a coach or teammate. I see him like Byrd in his contract year, totally sold out his teammates and in the end after ruining his reputation he ended up being overrated and overpaid.

They needed a good corner and had the money, but Gilmore showed a very selfish side to him that I wouldnt want as a coach or teammate. I see him like Byrd in his contract year, totally sold out his teammates and in the end after ruining his reputation he ended up being overrated and overpaid.

Sold out his teammates who hadn't taken the time to learn the defense and didn't know the calls? Yea.... I'd have called them out too. A bag of wet cement would have been an upgrade at the safety position for us last season.

Gilly's comments don't leave me deflated at all. I'll leave that to his cheating cry baby team mate. I think he just has a problem with his headset. It's not really surprising that it only happens to the visiting teams at "over priced razor" stadium. At least going forward now that he's on the payroll, those problems won't exist anymore. With a little luck and a lot of illegal video, he'll be hitting predictable holes in defenses in no time. Gilly is a joke. This type of crap makes me glad the Bills let him go. Fred Jackson will be appreciated by Bills fans because he was a stand up guy. Taking shots just narrows your fan base.

Gilly's comments don't leave me deflated at all. I'll leave that to his cheating cry baby team mate. I think he just has a problem with his headset. It's not really surprising that it only happens to the visiting teams at "over priced razor" stadium. At least going forward now that he's on the payroll, those problems won't exist anymore. With a little luck and a lot of illegal video, he'll be hitting predictable holes in defenses in no time. Gilly is a joke. This type of crap makes me glad the Bills let him go. Fred Jackson will be appreciated by Bills fans because he was a stand up guy. Taking shots just narrows your fan base.

Would Brady's comments leave you deflated?

I couldn't help myself

As of right now, I don't think I'd have picked up his 5th year option and I certainly wouldn't sign him to a long term deal for $12M/year. There's no denying his talent when healthy...but that's the problem. He's barely broken 1,000 yards, once, and injury concerns will be there until the end of his career. A great/healthy year this year and I might change my mind.

As for Gilmore, I was shocked anyone offered him anything close to $12M/year, much less the Cheaters. I think Belichick can get more out of him, but he can't tackle for him or keep him healthy.

Gilmore is hardly a health risk.

Would Brady's comments leave you deflated?

I couldn't help myself

He's a Cry Brady

What did Gillislee actually do when he wasn't mopping up Shady's leftover gravy? He is just a backup running back and that is all.

I will not be surprised if he gets 1,000 yards and 10 TDs this year.

well said, our weather yet under DW we drafted players largely from southern schools who never played in it

From the beginning, the Bills have had plenty of players from warm weather states, including some of the greatest of all time. Just another scurrilous slam on Whaley.

.....hmmmm...interesting....sound like those FIVE Lombardi's and FOURTEEN AFCE titles are not or cannot be solely attributed to cheating (COUGH).....perfect excuse as to why we are perennially chasing a far superior organization and club.........convince me otherwise............

Their system from the front office to the field is miles ahead of ours. Their cheating just kinda pushes them over the edge, you cant mention the Pats* without acknowledging the cheating scandals regardless of how good Brady and Billilcheat are. The same edge they cudnt get over when the Broncos with a limpy arm Peyton beat them for the AFC title before winning the SB.

Patriots are 11-6 when Brady hasn't been at QB. I agree with you that they don't have superior talent. What they do have is a system of coaching, player participation, and performance that is second to none.

They don't fall apart when Brady's out. They were 3-1 and Brissett had a broken thumb when they lost to us. Can't say how good Garoppolo/Brissett truly are, but Cassel is a large part of that record and he's nothing special.

The system over there is key to them. Thats why they can plug and play JAGs and win consistently.

I am so sick of hearing about some defending the P*ts cheating I could puke on some people. The emperor wears no clothes. It is not just individual games but they have a dedicated person to get inside information. Either admit you are a P*ts fan or go watch X-Files.

Right.

"Nothing (negative) about Buffalo. It’s just here, we work hard,” said the running back whom the Patriots signed as a restricted free agent in April. “Each and every day we did that at Buffalo, but here the expectations are way higher. We work a little harder"

hqdefault.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Awesome

let's see how much they love the Patriot's Way when Hogan and Gilislee are cut next offseason then the year after Gilmore is traded off to some other team.

Their front office game is brutal. Its all business over there. Whos that LB they traded to the Browns mid-season last year? Ugh. Imagine going from a playoff team and eventual SB winner to the browns and watch your former team go on to win the big one witout you. OUCH!

I am so sick of hearing about the Patriots cheating I could puke. Move on people. So what, everyone looks for an edge, New England is better in all phases of the game currently. Either beat them or shut up and watch Happy Days reruns.

And that's what many people are doing. NFL sucks now. Flag every play and no big hits, not the same game. It might not be around for long.

The won but it ruined it for everyone. They got a pass on it because everyone wants the next Jordan. If you like football you really got screwed over.

Edited by r.harvey

• 2 weeks later...

Guess he forgot about Shady.

@MarkDanielsPJ

Mike Gillislee says this is the most talented backfield he's ever played with

DF6bCADVYAEr25-.jpg

Shady would be the best player there, but I'm guessing going 5-6 guys deep right now the back end of there's is better than jon Williams/Reggie bush

For a guy in his role it probably feels much more competitive

Guess he forgot about Shady.

@MarkDanielsPJ

Mike Gillislee says this is the most talented backfield he's ever played with

DF6bCADVYAEr25-.jpg

Pretty sure shady is better than all of the running backs in New England as a collective unit.

Also, pretty sure if Karlos didn't eat and smoke himself out of the league he was better than Mike. Just saying .

Pretty sure shady is better than all of the running backs in New England as a collective unit.

Also, pretty sure if Karlos didn't eat and smoke himself out of the league he was better than Mike. Just saying .

That shady-karlos-mg-boobie-Felton group was good

Though MG was only here a few week during that. It's also simply the type of thing you just say about your new teammates. We love positive comments when guys come to buffalo and rarely look at it as insulting to the last team

That shady-karlos-mg-boobie-Felton group was good

Though MG was only here a few week during that. It's also simply the type of thing you just say about your new teammates. We love positive comments when guys come to buffalo and rarely look at it as insulting to the last team

"No one here is as good as the guys on the team that doesn't pay me anymore" - Gillislee on his new team.

how soon he forgot who gave him a chance

Come on, seriously, what do you expect him to say? It IS the most talented backfield he's ever been in. I don't get why people get bent out of shape over stuff like this. Kid has a short career and he went from the outhouse to the penthouse, of course he's excited.

Come on, seriously, what do you expect him to say? It IS the most talented backfield he's ever been in. I don't get why people get bent out of shape over stuff like this. Kid has a short career and he went from the outhouse to the penthouse, of course he's excited.

they get bent outta shape cuz hes a Patriot now. Its just that simple.

I need to work on my sarcasm font.

Was not outright humor. it was a comment teetering on the edge.

I hold nothing against Mike Happy, nor Chris excepting they are Patriots.

I loathe and despise the Patriots. And that is an honest statement from me

they get bent outta shape cuz hes a Patriot now. Its just that simple.

no, it really isn't, just that simple.

I can have duality of perception and emotions if i so wish. And I also am allowed to change my opinions as often as I see fit.

Simple?

Hardly my friend :D

I need to work on my sarcasm font.

Was not outright humor. it was a comment teetering on the edge.

I hold nothing against Mike Happy, nor Chris excepting they are Patriots.

I loathe and despise the Patriots. And that is an honest statement from me

Oh, I hates 'em, I really hates 'em.

Wrong. The Bills' 2015 backfield was easily more talented.

It's just annoying....Chris Hogan has a SB ring with them...Mike G and Gilmore will probably get theirs this season....Jets fans are fuming that Revis got one with them.....now one of their best LB in the last 10 years ( Harris ) has a shot at it.....what's next ? Shady and Kiko end up in NE next year and get new jewelry ?