James Hardy found dead in Indiana

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...Awful...

I have to admit to being a HUGE advocate of that Draft pick at the time...I watched a few Indiana games and was convinced he was going to be a real good Red Zone threat in the NFL for years...I was shocked he busted so badly...

RIP

Me too. He should've been entering the 10th year of a productive career in the NFL. Just imagine if at least half of the many busts the Bills have drafted during the drought actually panned out.

RIP JH.

I know this is bad and may he RIP but the first thing that came to my mind when I read this was the story about how he pulled a gun on his dad

CBF

You're not alone; I thought of the same thing when someone posted "I hope his family can find peace."

Hey, see you in Hell!

I sat in the corner of the end zone when he caught that game winning TD against Jacksonville, I actually remember hearing his feet tap in, I truly thought he was going to have a good if not great career.

He's been reported missing since May 30th... has a history of violent incidents....

http://www.news-sentinel.com/news/local/updated_investigators_identify_dead_man_found_in_maumee_as_former_elmhurst_standout_james_hardy_20170608?profile=1008

Any memories of the guy as a bill?

RIP James. History of violence you say? Wonder if it has anything to do with CTE?

I sat in the corner of the end zone when he caught that game winning TD against Jacksonville, I actually remember hearing his feet tap in, I truly thought he was going to have a good if not great career.

I was right there too, not quite that close but in the area. That was a memorable game, brutally hot. The memory of that TD and that day has stuck with me.

Any memories of the guy as a bill?

Didn't he have some sort of incident involving pointing a gun at someone? His father, maybe?

I have a vague recollection of some sort of "Dude ain't quite right" story like that.

never know what to say.

31 is just too young to die. I reflect back and I wasn't married yet at that age, I hadn't had my kids yet. James had a lot more to give and unfortunately he will never have that opportunity. Certainly as an NFL player was disappointing for the Bills but today that is secondary. Rest in peace and Gods speed James.

Count me among the many who were thrilled with his selection. My favorite(well only) football memory of him was that great end zone td from Edwards against the Jags.

Prayers to him and his family. RIP James.