Do all Bills fans hate Gronk?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NeckBeard

I think he's great, and also wonder if this will devolve into a thread about the 2010 draft.

I love Gronk. Everything about him. He's a beast and a phenomenal football player. He's funny, well-spoken and smart.

I'd love to watch him play for years to come, regardless who he's playing for. But I wish he'd hang it up before he damages his back anymore than it's already damaged.

He's well-spoken and smart?? Pretty sure that's the first time anyone has said such a thing about that walking dunce cap.

If your standard for intelligence is an inbred gorilla then you may have a point. Even then it's debatable.

Years ago I was sitting next to a fan that kept cursing him out. He said though Rob said back when he was drafted he would never play for the Bills. He also said even though he's from Williamsville he still hated his guts. I didn't see that quoted anywhere about not playing for the Bills but I didn't disbelieve him.

Know he plays for Pats but is there more hatred for him than Brady?

I have never heard him quoted as saying he would never play for the Bills. I'm surprised in pages of replies, nobody has questioned that.

Gronk's cool. And good for the game. Honestly does not appear as a look at me player, he doesn't need too

he is probably on his way too Canton. His off field antics don't hurt anyone.

Don't like the fact he is a pat*** though. In particular in games vs. the Bills at home or in beantown.