Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

Josina Anderson (@JosinaAnderson)

6/12/17, 3:49 PM

I'm trying told WR Jeremy Maclin's decision actually came down b/w the #Ravens and the #Eagles, not the #Bills. Baltimore won.

Thats what happens with no QB

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All fine and good for Beane to take a long-term approach, it's the right one and I'm sure the Pegulas told him he's here to build for the future. But I suspect he'll find out in the middle of year two that he's under more pressure than he had thought. This fanbase isn't going to take two or three more years of suffering.

I'm willing to bet Beane and McD have laid out a plan for the Pegulas of what they expect Y1 to look like, then Y2, etc., and have gotten the necessary assurances to see the plan through.

I'm trying told WR Jeremy Maclin's decision actually came down b/w the #Ravens and the #Eagles, not the #Bills. Baltimore won.

After doing wonderful trades to get rid of bad chip kelly contracts, i wouldn't imagine Roseman would be in the market of paying for a 3rd free agent WR in 2017.

You have to think one of Matthews, Agholar, or Dorial Green-beckham can be a serviceable number 2 receiver to go with Jeffrey and Torrey smith.

Edited by dneveu

LMAO...you are priceless.,,or maybe because he was drafted by Eagles and his wife is from Baltimore had something to do with it too. And last I checked, Eagles had a young promising QB, but no franchise guy yet. He has a LOT to prove still...a LOT. But it would be silly for any of us to expect you to make an intelligent football post rather than finding ways to turn anything into a Tyrod insult.

LMAO...you are priceless.,,or maybe because he was drafted by Eagles and his wife is from Baltimore had something to do with it too. And last I checked, Eagles had a young promising QB, but no franchise guy yet. He has a LOT to prove still...a LOT. But it would be silly for any of us to expect you to make an intelligent football post rather than finding ways to turn anything into a Tyrod insult.

Ok yeah fact is WR just didnt even think of Buffalo but no the elite QB we have has nothing to do with it.

Welp. That clears it up for me....Doesn't matter wither way with the Ravens winning out.

Called it. Until you get a franchise qb, you're going to struggle to get FA WRs unless you completely overpaid.

That said, I'm excited for Sammy, Zay, & Holmes. Not a bad group. Maclin might be overrated anyways.

And on that point, I'm glad our new FO was disciplined enough not to take the bait.