Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

@sigmundbloom

"One contender discussed idea of moving on from prominent & productive vet WR on reasonable $ and replacing him w Maclin" Ooh who? DET?

I will throw GB out there with Randall Cobb being the player (although I don't know if his deal would be considered reasonable). The Pack can sign Maclin and cut Cobb at roughly the same cost. Edited by Kirby Jackson

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will throw GB out there with Randall Cobb being the player (although I don't know if his deal would be considered reasonable). The Pack can sign Maclin and cut Cobb at roughly the same cost.

I was thinking NE and Amendola...but not sure how "prominent & productive" he actually is. Yours is more in-line with that description. I'd take Cobb if that happened. Very consistent player.

Well you got me there.

I guess it's 2017 that is unprofessional more than it is the Bills organization. I certainly can't say Baltimore made a rookie mistake. Mistake yes...rookie, no.

he will pick us if these are his only 2 options. it looked like he was having fun with Shady and Tyrod, all smiles. I still think he is waiting until after OTA's. no use rushing into the decision and having to go to annoying workouts when you don't have to

no one answered my question about Buffalo pizza during the whole food discussion. Bastards.

Oh dear this is bad.

los Bastardos.

Not much. Do you like asparagus?

its tasty with Hollandaise and fresh sq

doesn't matter, the answer is Imperial.

exactly correct.

I hope the newbies are taking notes.

In time it will all make sense.

Patience and fortitude make a Bills fan. Elite.l

Who is Maclins next visit post Baltimore and how is the food?

ueezed lemon

It really is a great day to go fishing.

is there bad Day ? For fishing I mean. Beats working

Guys, Walt Powell is gone for four games. NOW WE NEED MACLIN BACK UP THE BRINKS TRUCK MCBEAN!!

WALT POWELL!!! GAHHHHH

tanking