Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really want to know why KC released him before I get on the band wagon.

money and injuries, mostly money. they goofed managing the cap numbers and couldn't afford to sign their rookies so the easy out was to dump Maclin's 10 mil. they fired their cap guy after the draft

Edited by kdiggz

Are we all just pretending that we don't remember when Maclin contracted AIDS??? Wouldn't this signing present an unnecessary risk to the locker room. Especially with Sammy's gaping foot wounds. I get that the topic isn't exactly PC, but are we so blind???

Are we all just pretending that we don't remember when Maclin contracted AIDS??? Wouldn't this signing present an unnecessary risk to the locker room. Especially with Sammy's gaping foot wounds. I get that the topic isn't exactly PC, but are we so blind???

The only AIDS Maclin has are aids assisting him in his daily routine. Teeth brusher, a** wiper, food tester.

Their message board is talking about getting Decker now.

JM2009, on 07 Jun 2017 - 4:44 PM, said: If they get Maclin and Decker, that should bother all Bills fans. They are talking about getting both.

looks like you may not be bothered after all. sometimes it's best not to jump to conclusions.