Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the clarity. The re injure concerned me.

And my faith in previous Buffalo regimes about evaluating said injury will remain a concern till they prove otherwise.

If he is healthy and ready to get after it ? Sign the Man

Jauronimo has intimate knowledge of such matters and tales to tell i might surmise

Yeah, I mean both he and Decker have missed a year's worth some point in their career due to an injury.

But, that being said, Decker just experienced that rotator cuff injury last year, he is 30 years old now.

Maclin is rated a low risk when it comes to injury and Decker is rated at a medium risk. Either or would be nice but I personally prefer Maclin. Every time Sammy has gone down we missed the part in his game where he is able to stretch the field.

Yeah, I mean both he and Decker have missed a year's worth some point in their career due to an injury.

But, that being said, Decker just experienced that rotator cuff injury last year, he is 30 years old now.

Maclin is rated a low risk when it comes to injury and Decker is rated at a medium risk. Either or would be nice but I personally prefer Maclin. Every time Sammy has gone down we missed the part in his game where he is able to stretch the field.

Maclin ftw of course. He has what TT needs. #overthetop

X| |

_____

|O|

_____

| |

well done !

X| |

_____

|O|

_____

| |X

Edited by 3rdand12

Who said the offense is centered around the run game?

Shady and T Mobile's ability to shoot through the 1st line of Defense like they were shot out of a cannon suggests as much in my humble opinion Wayne.

The NFL can certainly still suspend. Probably a game. Violation of the leagues player conduct code.

suspend him for the week 1 game vs the Scam for Sams. Play Freddy. He will run for 150.Then he retires at halftime. Edited by YoloinOhio