Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blue cheese crusted ribeye, Double Dry Hopped Envie, Yanks - Sox / Stanley Cup / USMNT in my house tonight. Anyone have me beat?

Not familiar with the Envie, but Urban South has been putting out some nice DDH IPAs of late.

Not familiar with the Envie, but Urban South has been putting out some nice DDH IPAs of late.

I was at Urban South Monday afternoon and had that!! It was really good.

The DDH Envie is from Parish and they do one batch a year. https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/24822/257387/ It isn't as good as Ghost in the Machine or Opus Vert but it's nice. They are releasing a batch of the 4XDH Envie tomorrow. That's a great beer!! These Parish beers are extremely limited but it's the best brewery in Louisiana (imo). I follow on Instagram to see when they are coming out and then call 504 Craft Beer Reserve to see when they will have some (usually 2 Wednesday's after the batch). They usually set a 2 bottle limit and are out in a few hours so I get some and send the mrs. to get a couple.

Also, the new NOLA IPA (syncopation) is fantastic.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

I was at Urban South Monday afternoon and had that!! It was really good.

The DDH Envie is from Parish and they do one batch a year. https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/24822/257387/ It isn't as good as Ghost in the Machine or Opus Vert but it's nice. They are releasing a batch of the 4XDH Envie tomorrow. That's a great beer!! These Parish beers are extremely limited but it's the best brewery in Louisiana (imo). I follow on Instagram to see when they are coming out and then call 504 Craft Beer Reserve to see when they will have some (usually 2 Wednesday's after the batch). They usually set a 2 bottle limit and are out in a few hours so I get some and send the mrs. to get a couple.

Also, the new NOLA IPA (syncopation) is fantastic.

Good info. I'll have to give the syncopation a try and check into the craft beer reserve. Not sure if you saw, but NOLA opened a distillery on Tchoup about a half mile uptown of the brewery. Just vodka for the moment, but working on other spirits. Stopped about 2 weeks ago.

Good info. I'll have to give the syncopation a try and check into the craft beer reserve. Not sure if you saw, but NOLA opened a distillery on Tchoup about a half mile uptown of the brewery. Just vodka for the moment, but working on other spirits. Stopped about 2 weeks ago.

I just saw it yesterday for the first time actually (and the Port Orleans brewery too). I didn't realize that it was on Tchoupitpulas as well.

Check out 504 Craft Beer Reserve. It's right on Tulane by Carrollton. The guys that run it are really nice and do a good job. They are really passionate about beer. They do growler fills as well. I try to go once a week and put together a 6 pack of stuff that I've never had.

I just saw it yesterday for the first time actually (and the Port Orleans brewery too). I didn't realize that it was on Tchoupitpulas as well.

Check out 504 Craft Beer Reserve. It's right on Tulane by Carrollton. The guys that run it are really nice and do a good job. They are really passionate about beer. They do growler fills as well. I try to go once a week and put together a 6 pack of stuff that I've never had.

If this was scrabble, I'd be challenging! :)