Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This pretty much belongs here tbh

@salsports

Seantrel Henderson dealing with a cyst "in a sensitive area on the backside"

Sooooooooo a butt boil?? 0:)

He's tweeted 279 times in the last couple hours. Let's skip the rest? Or at least throw in some of his weird Jesus stuff for fun.

That would be a good name for a punk band.

Hopefully it's not a fistula. And I'm sure he's thrilled that's in the news. Nothing's sacred nowadays. Did Schefter publish his medical records online?

Actually McD made a point to tell the media the gory details in his presser today. Thought it was kind of odd, especially given the personal nature of the issue.

This pretty much belongs here tbh

@salsports

Seantrel Henderson dealing with a cyst "in a sensitive area on the backside"

If you use all the first letters of "Seantrel Henderson's Ass Hole" you get "SHAH"....coincidence? I think not.

I just saw it yesterday for the first time actually (and the Port Orleans brewery too). I didn't realize that it was on Tchoupitpulas as well.

Check out 504 Craft Beer Reserve. It's right on Tulane by Carrollton. The guys that run it are really nice and do a good job. They are really passionate about beer. They do growler fills as well. I try to go once a week and put together a 6 pack of stuff that I've never had.

I got addicted to 504 when I was living in Louisiana.

The Bills and Jeremy Maclin are still communicating after the WR left Baltimore without a deal http://www.wgr550.com/articles/capaccio-billsmaclin-still-communicating-wr-leaves-baltimore-without-deal via @AddThis

If I am Bills I sign Maclin and Barnidge. I think both would be happy to be in Buffalo

That would be a great surprise news conference! Beane: "We'd like to introduce our newest Receiver, an extremely talented, versatile player we've been pursuing and believe he'll be a big factor in our offense... GARY BARNIDGE! ...and this other new guy, Jeremy Maclin.."