Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has nothing to do with being rich. There is a thing called the salary cap

And you should Google how it works because that has nothing to do with what I said. They can give a big signing bonus spread out over 2-3 years which makes the first year guaranteed money similar to what they did with Percy Harvin.

Jauron and Leslie Frazier would be like two peas in a pod.

I think Frazier is a bit more competent, but Ben Stein could probably hold an audience better than the two.

Waking up with a horse head in your bed makes some people reconsider.....

Not that I'm advocating that, but if you have an extra horse head laying around....

There's a dude named Mike on this board that apparently wears them. That could freak anyone out.

And you should Google how it works because that has nothing to do with what I said. They can give a big signing bonus spread out over 2-3 years which makes the first year guaranteed money similar to what they did with Percy Harvin.

You're right! They should have just hired you, you know with your vast wealth of knowledge and experience that you have over these people who have successfully led teams to Super Bowls. I mean, you have Google on your side, what else do you need? :rolleyes:

Frazier would still be a defensive backs coach if his buddy had not hired him as Defensive Coordinator.

Very subtle the way you shoe-horned a dig at Frazier and McD into the conversation. You're a joke.

Very subtle the way you shoe-horned a dig at Frazier and McD into the conversation. You're a joke.

yes, yes he is

EVERYTHING he posts reverts back to his hate for McD/TT....he is the trolliest troll there ever was

No kidding~ Is dealing with reality that hard for some...what a joke!

It is fine for Jeff to not like Frazier's style of coaching defense.... but to pretend that a guy who has coached in the league for 18 years, been a defensive coordinator in 3 different places before Buffalo and a former Head Coach (one that reached the playoffs to boot) is some clown with no credentials is the bit I find ridiculous. This isn't like some of the odd coordinator hires we have had here in the past. It made sense and, I think, I said Frazier was a likely candidate before McDermott's hiring was confirmed.