Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is signing with Buffalo. Hodges and Maclin both left, and still signed. Change is real at One Bills Drive,

It will take a couple days to announce the Sabres HC. I say Wednesday. Maclin will be in Buffalo today to sign, on the field for Mini camp tomorrow.

Info or just hopeful?

They both have a SB ring B-)

People act like Flacco is some elite quarterback. He's been about average the past several years. Outside of the one magical playoff run, I don't see that he has been anything great. The Ravens record over the past 4 years is I think 1 win better than Buffalo's. These aren't the Ravens of 10 years ago folks.

Chris Brown believes if it's a one year deal it's probably going to be with the Ravens. He thinks this because the Ravens have lost their top two receiving targets in Pitta and Steve Smith. Maclin would have more of a chance in putting up bigger numbers in the Ravens offense as opposed to Buffalo who is focused on the run. Having a good year statistically next season would put him in better position for a bigger contract when he becomes an UFA in 2018.