Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris Brown believes if it's a one year deal it's probably going to be with the Ravens. He thinks this because the Ravens have lost their top two receiving targets in Pitta and Steve Smith. Maclin would have more of a chance in putting up bigger numbers in the Ravens offense as opposed to Buffalo who is focused on the run. Having a good year statistically next season would put him in better position for a bigger contract when he becomes an UFA in 2018.

Brown doing his usual preparing the fanbase.... sounds like we lost out.

pretty sure everyone is going to want pics before answering this

:lol: she is no Gisele, but shes cute and wicked smart.

Ask yourself if you'd want to be married to someone who won't let you eat meat for the rest of your lives together.

True, but on the other hand I can sense the good in her and could possibly bring her back from the dark side

My fiancé is on a pretty intense meal prep. Her next cheat meal is 4th of July. I just leave it as "her thing" and do me. I can convince her to skip some the occasional meal for sushi or something else healthy. I eat pretty healthy but without the same restrictions that she abides by. Maybe you can reach a compromise of sorts? If she goes vegan though you gotta get the hell out of there!!

Lucky for me, veganism is "too expensive" :cry:

I would have a discussion with her about how I find pastrami to be the most sensual of the salt cured meats.

:lol:

Wish I could help u buddy...my problem is just the opposite...my wife is actually eating herself to death...sad to say but she refuses to diet or do the necessary exercise to fix the problem...I think she has just given up on life, to be honest.

Ah geez, sorry to hear.

Cut her loose...man cannot live on tofu alone.

Well, there is always kale :sick:

It sounds as if you may not be on board with radical vegetarianism. If so, don't let this linger. The two of you should talk this out over a nice steak dinner.

I was thinking a bouquet of bacon roses.

maxresdefault.jpg

Also heyyyyy Maclin might sign today! Got a feeling he signs with B-lo.

If he wants to be number one receiver with better numbers towards another contract and perhaps play with the better quarterback and Flacco he goes to Baltimore. If he wants to play for his former position coach and has some loyalty to McCoy he chooses Buffalo.

Taylor is a better QB at this stage.