Game of Thrones: Season 7

/dev/null

Wow...an amazing final ten minutes of the episode. When Gandalf shows up, it really changes the mood of the entire series.

LOL

Euron grayjoy my new favorite. His taunt aimed at Jamie maybe the best single line in TV history.

Euron two eyes wont get within a foot of Ceirce.

Maybe the mountain will put his thumb up Eurons bung hole.

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To you and anyone else who has watched the leaks, please don't spoil it for the rest of us who have chosen to not watch the leak

No spoilers from me. Just fasten your seat belts. I'm looking forward to rewatching in full HD.

Euron grayjoy my new favorite. His taunt aimed at Jamie maybe the best single line in TV history.

He's alright. Joffrey and Ramsey were better villains imo.

Watched the leak last night. Couldn't resist. All I can say is WOW!!!

Another hack? Now the Russians have just gone too far.

Edited by Doc Brown

Wow...an amazing final ten minutes of the episode. When Gandalf shows up, it really changes the mood of the entire series.

Yeah but then they ruined the whole franchise with that scene where Sam survives a wild fire blast by hiding in a refrigerator

Yeah but then they ruined the whole franchise with that scene where Sam survives a wild fire blast by hiding in a refrigerator

Not just any refrigerator. A dragonglass-lined one.

Though I thought the real low point was when the Dothraki defeat the Empire and break in to the "Yub Yub" song...

That battle may have been even better filmed than the Battle of the Bastards. I can see why the season's abbreviated: they dumped all their money and effort into that battle.

But the best part of the episode, by far, was Arya and Brienne sparring.

saving private ryan, westeros style

That battle may have been even better filmed than the Battle of the Bastards. I can see why the season's abbreviated: they dumped all their money and effort into that battle.

Who trained you to do that?

No one

Best episode so far this year. That's the 2nd time Bronn saved a Lannister and the 2nd time a Lannister fell under water with an uncertain outcome. Queen Cersei may be a tad disappointed. Brienne and Arya battling was great and I didn't realize becoming the three eyed raven turns you into a Vulcan.

On a personal note, I can't believe I didn't recognize that the actor who played Mycroft Holmes was the Iron Bank guy until this episode.

I still liked the Hardhome battle the best because I didn't see it coming and it gave the viewers a clear understanding of the real enemy.

That was a most epic episode. Arya is a legit bad-ass, but nothing can top Khaleesi on a dragon. Time for Jon Snow to bend the knee already.

Why would he bow down to his aunt?

Best episode so far this year. That's the 2nd time Bronn saved a Lannister and the 2nd time a Lannister fell under water with an uncertain outcome. Queen Cersei may be a tad disappointed. Brienne and Arya battling was great and I didn't realize becoming the three eyed raven turns you into a Vulcan.

On a personal note, I can't believe I didn't recognize that the actor who played Mycroft Holmes was the Iron Bank guy until this episode.

I still liked the Hardhome battle the best because I didn't see it coming and it gave the viewers a clear understanding of the real enemy.

Why would he bow down to his aunt?

Cause I'd like to see it, he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Oh yeah, either Bran or Theon can be killed off anytime please.

Agree to both points.

The money was all on the screen in this one, really well done.

Arya remains my favorite, I figured she'd get the dagger but I was hoping/expecting her to take it from Littlefinger's corpse... I hope Sansa was paying attention to the display. Unleash Arya on your enemies, Sansa.

Courtesy of twitter:

DGmK8DvU0AAjn5i.jpg

That was a most epic episode. Arya is a legit bad-ass, but nothing can top Khaleesi on a dragon. Time for Jon Snow to bend the knee already.

Also agree - but to the bolded I'd offer this: or it's time for Jon Snow to ride a dragon...

Edited by Deranged Rhino

release the dragons

On the ropes? IMO hardly.

Do you think Cersei will sit there waiting for her to attack Kings Landing or send her army to Dragonstone?

The Dragon gets shot at once that Ballista is all but ash. Do you think the first shot will do it? Horrible writing if it did.

I'm on the Tyrion is a dragon rider wagon, I just haven't seen enough to say he's a Targaryn.

Umn soooooooo

Forget I said anything....:)

Dude... Just gimme ONE of those dragons, and directions to I.R.S headquarters..

OK so noooow

ONE dragon and 1/3 of Danny's army just obliterated Cerci's ground forces

The unsullied hold Castle Rock

Now all of a sudden it is just the ship fleet and Cercei's forces that are at the castle is all that is left?

I mean.....Dany didnt even use all of her dragons in the attack.

Also...it looks like her dragon was wounded.....but not mortally?

Edited by John from Hemet

OK so noooow

Now all of a sudden it is just the ship fleet and Cercei's forces that are at the castle is all that is left?

Seemed to hinder its flying ability, but a wound it can easily recover from.

Now Dany knows what to expect next time. Bad news for Cersei.

Once that first shot went by, I thought it was dumb of Dany to go back. She should've just hung back and let her Dothraki hoard take it.

Seemed to hinder its flying ability, but a wound it can easily recover from.

Now Dany knows what to expect next time. Bad news for Cersei.

Once that first shot went by, I thought it was dumb of Dany to go back. She should've just hung back and let her Dothraki hoard take it.

I didnt get that either and I hope Dany gets council on that......the thing is I think Dany thinks she and her dragons are virtually invincible (because they practically are)

OK so noooow

Keep in mind that some of the Lannister army had already made it back to King's Landing with the gold. The question now becomes does Cersei repay the iron bank or hire more soldiers? Dragon should be fine, but Dany should realize a hit to the head would of been deadly. Maybe I shouldn't of made fun of the dragon "counter weapon" Cersei was bragging about in the 1st episode of the season.

Cause I'd like to see it, he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Oh yeah, either Bran or Theon can be killed off anytime please.

I like how Bran scared the $hit out of Littlefinger with his "chaos is a ladder" line. I think the show runners made a mistake in suddenly turning Bran into Spock. I'm guessing it was a gradual decline in his lack of emotion in the books to come. Too much show time invested in Theon not to have him die in a redeeming way.

I know it's pry not the case, but did it strike anybody else that Jon could of simply drawn the whitewalkers on the cave walls and then showed them to Dany to get her to help him?

Edited by Doc Brown

OK so noooow

It was alluded to by Tarley that the remaining Lannister forces were the rear guard of the loot train. So the bulk of the Lannister forces were likely already in Kings Landing

Drogon took a harpoon but was not killed. They've been foreshadowing that a dragon will be killed

Only three episodes left. They're building up for an epic battle of Kings Landing where either Cersei or Dany is killed, or the Whitewalker threat is revealed to the South and the Living join forces to survive the Dead

That was awesome. Though Sansa didn't seem pleased about it.

Umn soooooooo

Forget I said anything.... :)

Damn, I was on the mark. Mark that down I guessed the scene to near perfection!!!

OK so noooow

Hold on. Wasn't it "the stragglers" the Dothraki and Danny attacked?

Billy Bones (Black Sails) I mean Dickard saved Jamie then what happened to him? What happened to Lord Tarley? He was there telling Jamie the gold had reached the Red Keep.

She has 2 other dragons to ride while that one heals. Drogon had more injuries from the fighting pits and survived.

Too easy of a way to eliminate Jamie falling in deep water at the edge of the river or sea. (and Bronn)

AWESOME Episode!!!

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

Epic episode.

Chaos is a ladder, arya/brienne, battle from Bronn's pov, dragon hit, flee you idiot/f#* idiot,

Guessing Jaime gets fished out as prisoner and becomes negotiating chip for Cersei's prisoners

Epic episode.

Chaos is a ladder, arya/brienne, battle from Bronn's pov, dragon hit, flee you idiot/f#* idiot,

Guessing Jaime gets fished out as prisoner and becomes negotiating chip for Cersei's prisoners

Cersei's .... which prisoners? The Sand Snakes? Unlikely. Cersei's too cruel. Will the time come for Jamie to be expendable?

Only three episodes left. They're building up for an epic battle of Kings Landing where either Cersei or Dany is killed, or the Whitewalker threat is revealed to the South and the Living join forces to survive the Dead

Danny needs to learn the truth about Jon and get 1 or 2 other dragon riders. My bet it's Cersei first.

Danny needs to learn the truth about Jon and get 1 or 2 other dragon riders. My bet it's Cersei first.

My theory on the revelation of Jon Snow's lineage:

-Dany wants Jon Snow to bend the knee but Jon will not

-Davos hinting that Dany is hot

-The Davos / Jon Snow / Mellindre conversation on bastards, marriage, and the queen they chose

Somebody will suggest rather than a bending of the knee there be a marriage of a King and a Queen

As news spreads Brandon hears of it and says ewwwwwwww. In his own stoic Vulcan manner of course.

Cersei's .... which prisoners? The Sand Snakes? Unlikely. Cersei's too cruel.

I was thinking Ellaria Sand but you may be right. She's no longer needed for the story. Although I don't see Cersei just abandoning her brother/lover completely. He's also key to leading her army.

.... Although I don't see Cersei just abandoning her brother/lover completely. He's also key to leading her army.

Actually, I'm thinking that Jamie is taken captive and while with Tyrion and Dany, finally realizes how truly evil (and insane) his sister really is and more or less, changes sides.

Loved the Sansa/Arya interplay...Sansa is relieved to have Arya home, but also obviously shaken (stunned) by what she has become.

I do think Arya ultimately is the end of Littlefinger -- perhaps impersonating Sansa and leading him on? That would be awesome.

Definitely going to re-watch this one a couple of times this week.

And WHY does Dany fly the damn dragon right in the path of the huge crossbow? That sort of idiocy irks me.

Loved the Sansa/Arya interplay...Sansa is relieved to have Arya home, but also obviously shaken (stunned) by what she has become.

I do think Arya ultimately is the end of Littlefinger -- perhaps impersonating Sansa and leading him on? That would be awesome.

And WHY does Dany fly the damn dragon right in the path of the huge crossbow? That sort of idiocy irks me.

I'm pretty sure the person has to be dead to use their face, but it would be awesome. I think someone mentioned (in last week's episode) Little finger's reaction when someone said the previous maester saved all old scrolls from ravens. Something incriminating sent to the Bolton's will be found ...?

I have no problem with her going into action ... but couldn't they at least give her some armor or a helmet to ward off a stray arrow or two?

-The Davos / Jon Snow / Mellindre conversation on bastards, marriage, and the queen they chose

Somebody will suggest rather than a bending of the knee there be a marriage of a King and a Queen

As news spreads Brandon hears of it and says ewwwwwwww. In his own stoic Vulcan manner of course.

I had thought about that

I was hoping for another cave sex scene for Jon.

I have no problem with her going into action ... but couldn't they at least give her some armor or a helmet to ward off a stray arrow or two?

I think the first and only volley of arrows proved that they might not be needed.

Tyrion said as much, apparently she said no.

ummmm... She'd have to cut Sansa's face off first,

She has armor. A !@#$ing dragon.

I had thought about that

I was hoping for another cave sex scene for Jon.

I think the first and only volley of arrows proved that they might not be needed.

Tyrion said as much, apparently she said no.

ummmm... She'd have to cut Sansa's face off first,

My favorite fan theory of the day: Arya kills Littlefinger while cosplaying Catelyn.

Don't know where she'd get Catelyn's face, either...but damn if that wouldn't be a great end for Baelish.

Meera Reed returning to her family tells me next season Howland Reed will make his long awaited reappearance and he'll reveal John's lineage. It's the only way I believe Jon will truly believe it.

She has armor. A !@#$ing dragon.

My favorite fan theory of the day: Arya kills Littlefinger while cosplaying Catelyn.

Don't know where she'd get Catelyn's face, either...but damn if that wouldn't be a great end for Baelish.

I'd love that too, but I see Littlefinger making it to the end of the series. Only the good die young on GOT.