LB Gerald Hodges visiting-Edit: SIGNED!

It truly cracks me up that Ragland is considered "overweight," "nonathletic," and "lazy" for zero reason at all.

Last year a picture at some college game where he was at the coin flip made him look fat, and the whiners/bashers ran with it and he's been complained about ever since.

At the combine, his "hand held" 40 time was 4.62, while the "electronic" 40 time was 4.72,

Either is plenty fast for a MLB.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It truly cracks me up that Ragland is considered "overweight," "nonathletic," and "lazy" for zero reason at all.

Last year a picture at some college game where he was at the coin flip made him look fat, and the whiners/bashers ran with it and he's been complained about ever since.

At the combine, his "hand held" 40 time was 4.62, while the "electronic" 40 time was 4.72,

....and some slug named Jerry Rice ran a 4.71 at his combine......

Nice writeup, thanks Nate!

shame on me not reading it first time around.

Fun read. Like usual : )

Feel good about this one.

No whaley feel on this pickup.

his asset has often been described in his ability to read and move to the play quicker because of his recognition. Thats going to be a learning curve now he is in the NFL speed of things.

Ragland was one of my favorite picks. Yes I said it.

looking forward to how Sean lines up his linebackers and when

shame on me not reading it first time around.

Fun read. Like usual : )

Feel good about this one.

No whaley feel on this pickup.

his asset has often been described in his ability to read and move to the play quicker because of his recognition. Thats going to be a learning curve now he is in the NFL speed of things.

Ragland was one of my favorite picks. Yes I said it.

looking forward to how Sean lines up his linebackers and when

Ragland was one of my favorite's as well.......if your a football player your a football player........and he has that size and hitting ability to make people alligator arm in the middle.......he is one of those stack and shed guys that makes a defense tougher immediately

• 2 weeks later...

Really excited about this pickup. I have high hopes for him than I did for overrated Zack Brown.

This defense will be much improved.

Hope he is not nick Barnett.2

Barnett was solid his first year. Either way, it's a prove it type deal and he's young than NB.

Really excited about this pickup. I have high hopes for him than I did for overrated Zack Brown.

This defense will be much improved.

Barnett was solid his first year. Either way, it's a prove it type deal and he's young than NB.

Dont tell Zach he's overrated!

Brown told ESPN that he has his sights very high on the NFLs Defensive Player of the Year award.

http://www.thezonereport.com/redskins-news/2017/6/2/washington-lb-zach-brown-thinks-he-can-be-nfls-defensive-mvp?utm_content=buffer7061e&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

You know....I thought Zach had some really good games.....but became very inconstant down the stretch....he just could not maintain it.

but.....this describes just about every player on the bills under the ryans

You know....I thought Zach had some really good games.....but became very inconstant down the stretch....he just could not maintain it.

but.....this describes just about every player on the bills under the ryans

First. the red sentence is my take 101%

Nearly all is forgiven a the slate is washed clean.

But the spelling of inconsistent.. was either my kind of humor or just happen stance.

I just keep thinking irritable bowels.

Maybe that is why he seemed to be unfocused late in the season ?

All Hail Hodges !!

Go Bills

Gerald Hodges currently wears jersey #40.

How long will that last?

I would guess all season--NFL LBs regular wear numbers in the 40's now.

Markus Golden and Myles Jack come to mind, and I think Hassan Reddick took 43 for Arizona this year.

He's in 51 now

I thought Tanner Vallejo was 51?