Any Bills of late you'd put on the Wall of Fame?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moorman is the only player we have had (for a long period of time) in the drought that was top 3 at his position. Moorman is the only one I would put on there. Love Fred. But they tried to replace him every single offseason. And Fred was no where near an elite RB. Kyle is a great story, very nice player and extremely hard worker. Maybe some day for kyle.

Edited by Brianmoorman4jesus

In recent times, Fred Jackson seemed to be the only guy who could make plays that actually lifted the whole team. (And the fans at the Ralph) I don't care about numbers, the guy just played as fierce as anyone, and dragged his teammates along with him.

Moorman, for being consistently good. It's also worth noting that both Moorman and Jackson did a lot for the local community, and when you are talking about the Bills' Wall, imho, that should figure into the overall picture.

Kyle Williams, for seemingly improving every time he comes back after injury. Always has the right attitude. Always makes plays.

Tbh, there are a few guys who probably deserve to be on it ahead of all of those mentioned above, but from the last several years, those are the only ones I would consider. I suppose you could call my selections, 'post Moulds', who himself should get serious consideration.

Lots of people liked Fred and he made his contributions but he wasn't even a starter most of his career. Only one 1000yd season.

Yeah. He'd be the only one I would even consider but in the end, I have to say no. Butch Byrd please.

Lots of people liked Fred and he made his contributions but he wasn't even a starter most of his career. Only one 1000yd season.

Hall of Fame should be decided more by the stat sheet than Wall of Fame.

Kyle is a lock, I think. I'm hopeful for Fred.

Edited by jmc12290

None from the era of trash.

Good players, not great. Don't cheapen the wall by forcing it.

Sad but true.

Yeah, I hate that Kidd is right. If/when the Bills become a regular playoff team or win a championship guy's like Kyle and Fred have a better chance. No player from the drought era is going to get in as long as the drought continues.

Kyle Williams has had a WAY better career than Phil Hansen. Moorman & Fred Jackson have a chance as well. Ruben Brown should be up there and maybe Eric Moulds. Bennett should have been up there years ago.

It would be such a bills move to put moorman on the wall.

Reminds me of the marketing genius from a while back that sent a picture of him with season ticket purchases.

FO: we need to send something with season tickets this year as a gift that will inspire our fans. Anyone got an idea?

Person: how bout a picture of brian !@#$ing moorman punting out of the end zone on 4th and 28?

FO: perfect!

Edited by The Wiz