Ryan Fitzpatrick Signing with the Bucs

I wish he would retire for his sake. Go to TV. You can't tell me he wouldn't be a better color commentator than Cutler or Romo.

If he can be a backup for several more years(making at least $1-2mil per) good for him! Why would he become a broadcaster right now...other than you think he would be better at it than Cutler or Romo?

:blink:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He must have a room in his house with all the helmet/jersey combos of all the teams he has played for. He's had quite the tour of NFL teams.

Also, the guy must rent, right? Moving a house every 2 years would get tiring.

Good for him though. He's a class act and a good backup QB. The Bucs could very well be a playoff team this year, and he hasn't had the chance to be on a playoff team very much (or at all?) in his career.

Edited by TheFunPolice

Nothing like hating on a millionaire Harvard grad. Fitz has won life.

Are you sure about that? There was an article about brainiack Fitz(and I mean that as a positive) that his class of friends from Harvard were doing better financially than he was and he wonders if he made the correct career choice.(throw in CTE risk and it is more career choice remorse)

Tough crowd to compete against in these Harvard graduating classes.

To be fair I think the article was before he signed his first mega deal with Buffalo in 2011.

Edited by cba fan

@NFLNewsBites

Kyle Orton has inked a six year contract with the Chattanooga, TN arena league Bourbon Barnbusters.

Seems like an odd choice financially.

Will he be starting by week 7?

He will start for Tampa at some point for some reason... bet on it. It's uncanny how it happens every single time..., there must be some NFL record for number of teams started for at QB he's closing in on or eclipsed

Cin

STL

Buf

Nyj

Ten

Hou

Now bucs

Edited by Over 28 years of fanhood

He's like a left handed relief pitcher. The Paul Assenmacher of the NFL.

You mean MEDIOCRE left handed relief pitcher. Sit there for 12 years and collect $30 million with zero pressure your whole career.

I can come up with list of great lefties in 30 seconds...

this generations Testaverde

...extortion is legal I guess.....shows the degradation of the QB spot when you're talking about PickFitzy getting hired, Victoria Barkely as well, ditto for Gabbert and Ponder.....Jimmy Pickle & Casper-Nick are next up.....