Ryan Fitzpatrick Signing with the Bucs

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm impressed that a guy with very humble physical talents like Fitz has been able to enjoy such a long and well-paid NFL career.

It's because he's in NFL QB Purgatory. Not good enough to start, Not bad enough to be a traditional back-up. He's kind of unique. Good for him.

He's like a left handed relief pitcher. The Paul Assenmacher of the NFL.

Tony Fassas didn't want to partake in this thread?

@NFLNewsBites

Kyle Orton has inked a six year contract with the Chattanooga, TN arena league Bourbon Barnbusters.

Misleading. He signed on as their mascot, Boozie. At halftime he half heartedly runs toward a first down marker while waving a white flag, then eventually slides short while urinating on himself.

Or how he slides head first haha..

Maybe he feels like he's got the brain cells to spare?

You seen the size of that noggin? He probably uses it like a wrecking ball to protect the rest of his body.

Intelligent And Humble... good qualities to have in a back up

Yup. The only thing that stopped him from being a top qb was lack of arm strength.

And quietly, the Bucs may have had the best offseason of any team. I love everything thing they have done. They got the perfect #2 wr to Evans, got my favorite player in the draft, and may have the best backup qb. They are probs ly hoping Fitz can mentor Jameis to stop being a complete moron. But they are a playoff team next year.

Misleading. He signed on as their mascot, Boozie. At halftime he half heartedly runs toward a first down marker while waving a white flag, then eventually slides short while urinating on himself.

You seen the size of that noggin? He probably uses it like a wrecking ball to protect the rest of his body.

Nothing like hating on a millionaire Harvard grad. Fitz has won life.

Nothing like hating on a millionaire Harvard grad. Fitz has won life.

You may want to take a closer look at the first post I was responding to.

Regarding the second, I stand by my assertion that Fitz has a giant head.

Edited by transient