DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Let he who has never forgotten 77 assets worth $100 million & some meetings with Russian spies cast the first stone!

He managed to forget to list over 100 contacts with foreign entities, both government and non-government alike. More than once. If I had done that when I had to obtain my clearance back in the 90s, I would have been summarily denied with NO chance of receiving a clearance and that was just for a confidential level. And I imagine Kushner is cleared at least to one level above that. His lack of financial disclosures compounds the issue.

The "I'm new at this" excuse is difficult to swallow here. Does he not have experienced people to guide him through these processes? That's one of the functions of a transition team. Looks like Kushner wasn't candid with them, either. This is just trying to see what you can get away with until somebody calls you on it. Given his financial position vis a vis his debt service, it begs questioning. One many levels.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-manafort-idUSKBN1A70F8

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. investigators examining money laundering accusations against President Donald Trump’s former campaign manager Paul Manafort hope to push him to cooperate with their probe into possible collusion between Trump's campaign and Russia, two sources with direct knowledge of the investigation said.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller's team is examining Manafort's financial and real estate records in New York as well as his involvement in Ukrainian politics, the officials said.

Between 2006 and 2013, Manafort bought three New York properties, including one in Trump Tower in Manhattan. He paid for them in full and later took out mortgages against them. A former senior U.S. law enforcement official said that tactic is often used as a means to hide the origin of funds gained illegally. Reuters has no independent evidence that Manafort did this.

Schumer: If Trump fires Mueller it’ll cause ‘cataclysm’ in DC

"It would be one of the greatest, greatest breaking of rule of law, of traditional democratic norms of what our democracy is about," Schumer said. "It would cause a cataclysm in Washington.''

Schumer: If Trump fires Mueller it’ll cause ‘cataclysm’ in DC

"It would be one of the greatest, greatest breaking of rule of law, of traditional democratic norms of what our democracy is about," Schumer said. "It would cause a cataclysm in Washington.''

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/23/schumer-if-trump-fires-mueller-it-ll-cause-cataclysm-in-dc.html

Given what firing Mueller entails, the DOJ would certainly be turned upside down. I imagine that would have ripples throughout DC circles. Schumer is right about that.

Schumer: If Trump fires Mueller itll cause cataclysm in DC

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/23/schumer-if-trump-fires-mueller-it-ll-cause-cataclysm-in-dc.html

the DOJ became a nutless sack under Obama and Comey. It's safe to say that they need to be shaken up. It's amazing how now we are being shown how !@#$ed up that department was and their social justice bull **** causes have reaped nothing positive for our country.

That Clinton nor Lynch were charged with anything is amazing. Comey himself is on the line for a charge.

Dear Chuck,

The Cataclysm of which you speak has already occurred with your election to the senate.

Sincerely,

Everyone who doesn't live in NYS

Add everyone in upstate NY too. !@#$ that guy.

J. ROBERT SMITH: Fire Mueller.

Two words describe the Russian collusion accusations and investigation of President Trump: Sham and injustice.

Robert Mueller, the special prosecutor, knows it.

Rod Rosenstein, the Obama holdover Deputy Attorney General who appointed Mueller, knows it.

Jeff Sessions, a decent man and attorney general who recused himself, knows it.

The Democrats know it. The left knows it. The mainstream media knows it.

DC-owned and spine-free Republicans know it. Paul Ryan knows it.

Everybody knows it.

Well, yes. But this is about the Democrat-Media Complex trying to reestablish its dominance by taking down a President on the flimsiest of pretexts, and they do mean to take back what they’ve lost.

Hey, look at that! Checks and balances returning to the government, as I predicted.

Economy going great, illegal immigration scaled back, good judges appointed, international relationships repaired.

Best president since Reagan.

Who are you, OC?

We're a long ways from checks and balances returning. Right now it's just a state of heightened dysfunction.

we finally agree. A long way away after Obama terrorized us with unprecedented over reach, executive orders and tampering.

Hopefully this continues and 2020 will allow Trump to actually get things done.

Not that Lindsey Graham is actually worth listening to, the mindless drone of verbal farts is inept.

RuvOEk.gif?fit=602%2C339

That from rense.com? Looks like one of his.

Who are you, OC?

We're a long ways from checks and balances returning. Right now it's just a state of heightened dysfunction.

He's turning even staunch Republicans in Congress against him...just as I predicted.

And be glad for the heightened dysfunction. The last thing you should want to see is a functional Trump administration.

Conservatives want government to stop expanding, or dare to dream it is contracted.

The longer this stall goes on, the better.

Trim the regulations behind the scenes, the media doesn't have a clue what this is going to do... bless them...

Conservatives want government to stop expanding, or dare to dream it is contracted.

The longer this stall goes on, the better.

Trim the regulations behind the scenes, the media doesn't have a clue what this is going to do... bless them...

No they don't. Building a stupid wall? Placing more taxes on imports to feed the government more? Huge infrastructure projects. Conservatives voted for more government

That from rense.com? Looks like one of his.

He's turning even staunch Republicans in Congress against him...just as I predicted.

And be glad for the heightened dysfunction. The last thing you should want to see is a functional Trump administration.

If you keep saying "just as I predicted," I may go find a high bridge.

Be aware, too, that if I do stop saying "just as I predicted," I'm likely to substitute something even more obnoxious.

You sure this is what you want?

it's obvious I already knew you'd say this. See, you're from Australia and yada yada yada.

Be aware, too, that if I do stop saying "just as I predicted," I'm likely to substitute something even more obnoxious.

You sure this is what you want?

Can we see a sample of what that might look like before we decide?